Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) is another supplement/compound that has been suggested as a propylactic and immune booster for Covid in combination with other supplements an treatments.

I began taking it 3 or 4 months before Covid surfaced, as a glutathione precursor and antioxidant suggested as something that might reduce my age spots. When Covid surfaced, and NAC was suggested as a propylactic, I kept taking it...

Last night, when I tried to reorder on Amazon, I learned that the FDA classed it a drug in May and began pushing to remove it from the supplement market. Amazon removed all listings. I did find a supplier on ebay...

Just another attempt to remove all the vaccine's competitors it seems...
    Quercetin is supposed to be another one. I keep on top of my multi vitamin, D3, and milk thistle. I just ordered the Quercetin at the recommendation of a doctor.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Quercetin is supposed to be another one. I keep on top of my multi vitamin, D3, and milk thistle. I just ordered the Quercetin at the recommendation of a doctor.
    Just in case you have whatever screwed up Irish genes I have, get your thyroid levels checked after taking Quercetin for awhile. I noticed I was really tired after taking that for about 6 months last year and it messed with my thyroid levels. Quit taking it and got my energy back in a week or two.

I also have some kind of problem with zinc. If I go over 20 mg in a day, my body works very hard to expel everything from my system about 6 hours later.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I just bought NAC at HEB a few days ago, right off the shelf. Wife and i have been taking it for about 3 years since our doctor told me to start it or get another doctor. She was involved in the clinical trials at UTMB Galveston. She also doesn't take a flu shot. I don't know if she's taken the rice rabies jab.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I just bought NAC at HEB a few days ago, right off the shelf. Wife and i have been taking it for about 3 years since our doctor told me to start it or get another doctor. She was involved in the clinical trials at UTMB Galveston. She also doesn't take a flu shot. I don't know if she's taken the rice rabies jab.
    NAC may not be on the shelf much longer...
    "FDA Nixes NAC in Dietary Supplements - Holistic Primary Care" https://holisticprimarycare.net/site/news/fda-amazon-nix-nac-in-dietary-supplements/

Just in case you have whatever screwed up Irish genes I have, get your thyroid levels checked after taking Quercetin for awhile. I noticed I was really tired after taking that for about 6 months last year and it messed with my thyroid levels. Quit taking it and got my energy back in a week or two.

I also have some kind of problem with zinc. If I go over 20 mg in a day, my body works very hard to expel everything from my system about 6 hours later.
    I've been taking Quercetin since the beginning of Covid, D3, zinc and selenium, since long before that.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Just so people know, those are the numbers of serious adverse reactions and what the percentages of those reactions broken down. They are not the number vaccinated and how many reactions from the vaccinated. I think some might get confused by that. Those are total reported adverse reactions as of 7/23.

I'm afraid some might have read it as adverse reactions from the 18,561 vaccinated. It is 18,561 adverse reactions reported, and then how those reactions break down with the 18,561.

This would explain why you're not seeing people drop all around you from the vaccine, VAERS is the reporting agency. First, you have to know someone that was affected first, because that is what this report is.

If you have a report that shows a different number of adverse reactions, please provide it because is the only agency I know that collects this information.

Interestingly enough, I have pulled the VAERS spreadsheets down and I am trying to load them into a database for analysis.

My daughters work mandated the vaccine this week. She is 26 and hasn’t decided what to do but is afraid that if she doesn’t do it, she won’t be employable in medicine.

All this after her husband’s cousin died this week from the vaccine.

I think it is a matter of time before your health insurance mandates it.

We live in dark times.

Gird your loins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Interestingly enough, I have pulled the VAERS spreadsheets down and I am trying to load them into a database for analysis.

My daughters work mandated the vaccine this week. She is 26 and hasn’t decided what to do but is afraid that if she doesn’t do it, she won’t be employable in medicine.

We live in dark times.

Gird your loins.

I feel bad for those that are young. I'm at an age that I don't have to work, but most my retirement will come from the federal government, and some from the state. Not really sure how that will be affected, but then I have lived on little before. Freedom has it's price, and at today's costs it looks to be high, it all depends on what it's worth to the individual.

Reactions: gll

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

We live in dark times.

Gird your loins.

I answer to my customers and myself. Nobody at this point can mandate me getting the jab.

The wife seems to think that insurance companies wouldn't do it. She's an HR benefits manager and thinks they already have to deal with so much stuff that this would make it implode.

I would sure hate to lose my insurance over it though.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas

We live in dark times.

Gird your loins.

What can employees do?

How to form a union.

There will be plenty of jobs in the future. Can't hurt to sit out for awhile.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

We live in dark times.

Gird your loins.

If she hasn't already she should take a look at the communicable disease policy where she works. It might be useful to her situation. I looked at our this week. My system said they are not going to mandate the vaccine but I wanted to know the policy in case they changed their minds

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I answer to my customers and myself. Nobody at this point can mandate me getting the jab.

The wife seems to think that insurance companies wouldn't do it. She's an HR benefits manager and thinks they already have to deal with so much stuff that this would make it implode.

I would sure hate to lose my insurance over it though.

I thought about that and figured even if they did decide to make some kind of change regarding vaccines they would just say they no longer cover Covid related expenses for those who won’t get the needle. That way they could keep taking your money every week.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What can employees do?

How to form a union.

There will be plenty of jobs in the future. Can't hurt to sit out for awhile.

Why on earth would anyone want to form a Union? Collective bargaining is fine, and can be done without some dirt bag Union pushers coming in to take part of your check every week and fill their pockets while making back room deals. Hell, half the time unions are actively promoting things that are totally against the workers they claim to represent. The other half they are simply catering to the laziest sorry POS that walk the earth.

Maybe useful at one time, but garbage now and I wouldn’t go anywhere near one.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Why on earth would anyone want to form a Union? Collective bargaining is fine, and can be done without some dirt bag Union pushers coming in to take part of your check every week and fill their pockets while making back room deals. Hell, half the time unions are actively promoting things that are totally against the workers they claim to represent. The other half they are simply catering to the laziest sorry POS that walk the earth.

Maybe useful at one time, but garbage now and I wouldn’t go anywhere near one.

You can form an independent union. Not saying I'm for or against.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The fück I don't.
    Did I miss a commie rabble rouser?
    197C7EAA-EA90-4356-AC72-A40D7C9F0BEF.jpeg

Top Bottom