• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    I've represented employers in about two dozen union campaigns over the years. I can't stand EXISTING unions. They are as corrupt as career politicians. I am not suggesting anyone join up with an existing union, as stated clearly in the materials I provided.

I am recommending that any employees who are about to lose their jobs because they refuse to become lab rats for over-reaching employers start their own unions with the primary focus being NO JABS for jobs. Those companies pushing this poison deserve to go out of business. I'm trying to think of every legal maneuver I can to protect these people.

We are about to have a drastic nursing shortage because of these despots. After they finish with the hospital workers, they will be coming for everyone else.

But if you want to sit on your hands and cry about what past unions have done, you go right ahead.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've represented employers in about two dozen union campaigns over the years. I can't stand EXISTING unions. They are as corrupt as career politicians. I am not suggesting anyone join up with an existing union, as stated clearly in the materials I provided.

I am recommending that any employees who are about to lose their jobs because they refuse to become lab rats for over-reaching employers start their own unions with the primary focus being NO JABS for jobs. Those companies pushing this poison deserve to go out of business. I'm trying to think of every legal maneuver I can to protect these people.

We are about to have a drastic nursing shortage because of these despots. After they finish with the hospital workers, they will be coming for everyone else.

But if you want to sit on your hands and cry about what past unions have done, you go right ahead.

You don’t need a Union for that. Just enough employees to agree that the company can’t afford to lose them all.

No reason to tie yourself in to future union BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    You don’t need a Union for that. Just enough employees to agree that the company can’t afford to lose them all.

No reason to tie yourself in to future union BS.

Which is called protected concerted activity. The bulb is starting to go on. Keep working on it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Which is called protected concerted activity. The bulb is starting to go on. Keep working on it.

Yeah, keeping trying to push your union BS and act like it needs anything other than people to say no.

My “bulb” hasn’t changed. No matter how you try to twist and squirm around to make it so others say what you want.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Yeah, keeping trying to push your union BS and act like it needs anything other than people to say no.

My “bulb” hasn’t changed. No mater how you try to twist and squirm around to make it so others say what you want.

What the hell are you talking about?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

You’re assuming that there are enough employees that don’t want to be vaccinated to make a difference but more likely most employees, especially medical, I would venture want the vaccine.
    I can’t prove that but I suspect that I am correct. Those hospitals that instituted such policies seem to be open.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    You’re assuming that there are enough employees that don’t want to be vaccinated to make a difference but more likely most employees, especially medical, I would venture want the vaccine.
    I can’t prove that but I suspect that I am correct. Those hospitals that instituted such policies seem to be open.
    I assume nothing, other than the general stupidity of humanity. I am working with Texas nurses who report that the vaxxed v. genetically-unaltered to be about 50/50 in the hospital systems right now. The deadlines have not gone into effect yet, except for one hospital in Houston. That hospital is outright lying about the number of unvaxxed they let keep their jobs.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's in the doc he posted. Pro union nonsense saying that, and I paraphrase, poor ordinary people are too stupid and powerless to effect change in their workplace. Form/join a union.

I disagree with the sentiment.

You can’t effect change unless you pay someone else to have control over that change.

I mean, sounds like horse shit to me. And the only people I’ve ever worked with that wanted to start a union were the laziest most worthless guys on the crew who refused to improve themselves but complained about pay and vacation time even though simply being better at their job would give those things. Ya know, the people that get fired because they’re worthless. But sure, sounds great!

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    It's in the doc he posted. Pro union nonsense saying that, and I paraphrase, poor ordinary people are too stupid and powerless to effect change in their workplace. Form/join a union.

I disagree with the sentiment.
    Poor ordinary people? Like the nurses that care for you in the hospital who are facing down the barrel of unemployment? We should just let them all be fired?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I assume nothing, other than the general stupidity of humanity. I am working with Texas nurses who report that the vaxxed v. genetically-unaltered to be about 50/50 in the hospital systems right now. The deadlines have not gone into effect yet, except for one hospital in Houston. That hospital is outright lying about the number of unvaxxed they let keep their jobs.
    Okay you assume nothing but you seem to be assuming that you will have enough numbers to change the policy of the employers. Time will tell. Either way, an attorney always comes out ahead.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Poor ordinary people? Like the nurses that care for you in the hospital who are facing down the barrel of unemployment? We should just let them all be fired?

Like I said, twisting what people say to fit what you want.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I can certainly look at the Teamsters (of which I was a member at one time) and NEA as examples of corruption at the highest level. I was also a Boilermaker, and it had it's good and it's bad. Although the Boilermakers were one of the unions within Puget Sound Naval Shipyard where I worked, I didn't go back to being a member, but I still could call upon their representation. I liked how their relationship is when it comes to government employees. All representatives were also government employees, and didn't receive much bigger paychecks than their position within the shipyard.

If a union is only of those that are employees of the place where you work, they aren't really as bad as their counterparts that are basically a business of their own.

Top Bottom