• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I hear all the talk about getting the vaccine is gonna make everyone safe. So I did some research on how many deaths have come from the vaccine. The numbers are pretty high compared to other vaccines over the years. I was pretty surprised at how many more deaths have come from the covid vaccine. Not to mention it seems like 40% of vaccinated folks are still being hospitalized with covid after getting the vaccine.

I have the stance of... my body my choice. No way in hell I'll ever get the jab.

• Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
    • Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
    • In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
    • As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
    • In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
    Update: July 16, 2021. 11,000 Americans Dead, 48,000 Seriously Injured as of July 9. The death toll averaged nearly 100 persons per day for the period from April 23 until July 9, 2021.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Anybody see the movie "Kingsmen"? Same plot, just replace cell phone sims with needles, right?

All kidding aside, I don't think the vaccine is a way to reduce the population. I got my shot and I'm not growing a third arm yet.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Are the vaccine deaths calculated the same way covid deaths are? Meaning if you die within 90 days of getting vaccinated you are a vaccine death?

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    A lot of theories I heard before are now very possible.

ba82179db57b910bcd892f05731f0cc5.jpg

Georgia Guidestones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Anybody see the movie "Kingsmen"? Same plot, just replace cell phone sims with needles, right?

All kidding aside, I don't think the vaccine is a way to reduce the population. I got my shot and I'm not growing a third arm yet.
    Got your booster yet? Either the WHO or CDC has said that every 6 month you will need a booster. Also, have you actually looked into the talks about depopulation? They're out there.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I believe covid was released one way or another from a lab.

I believe it was an animal virus that made the jump to humans due to gain-of-function research that we helped fund.

I believe everything that happened after it began infecting humans was global leaders capitalizing on a crisis, to get us closer to a political and economic reset, constitution and laws be damned.

I believe the vaccines are a massive money-grab that big pharmaceutical and politicians are profiting from. They can divert huge funds from every nation’s treasury, directly into their own pockets.

I believe the vaccines are half-baked, but lawmakers found a way to fast-track them into humans by eliminating liability, then (soon) mandating them, creating their own goose that lays golden eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I believe covid was released one way or another from a lab.

I believe it was an animal virus that made the jump to humans due to gain-of-function research that we helped fund.

I believe everything that happened after it began infecting humans was global leaders capitalizing on a crisis, to get us closer to a political and economic reset, constitution and laws be damned.

I believe the vaccines are a massive money-grab that big pharmaceutical and politicians are profiting from. They can divert huge funds from every nation’s treasury, directly into their own pockets.

I believe the vaccines are half-baked, but lawmakers found a way to fast-track them into humans by eliminating liability, then (soon) mandating them, creating their own goose that lays golden eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    What this guy said.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    For some reason I do not think that entered into China's plan.
    Really??? They have a large excess of elderly non-productive citizens they can't afford. And guess who is most susceptible to covid.....
    No. The Chinese government is the most benevolent in history they would never do ANYTHING like that......
    And the American government is eagerly awaiting the retirement of all the boomers so it can pay out all those benefits it owes us that they have so carefully safeguarded all these years.

Yes that is sarcasm. What kind of drugs are you on again????

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Albania has leaked the closely guarded Pfizer contract for the vaccine, would you sign any contract like this? Also, although the U.S. is paying $19.50 a dose per their contract, Albania will be charged $12 per dose. It's unbelievable that anyone would buy a drug that they admit may or may not be effective, that you can't cancel and absolves them of any responsibility.

Top Bottom