• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well I went and got the J and J poke today. Headache so far. GF says I have a fever, but it must not be that bad cause its not like the normal fevers I have where Im shivering or sweating my ass off.

the J and J is a classic vaccine style, you know old dead virus gets put into you and your immune system learns its bad and fights it off. I may not need it as I said last year GF got COVID and was down for like 4 days and I slept with her (in the biblical sense as well as literal) and never even got a sniffle.

I don't trust the mRNA stuff yet, for all we know it may be completely effective and safe, but I'm not betting my life on that. The thing that bothers me about this entire ordeal is the media and social pressure to get it. For a Virus that doesn't kill most of the people that get it they are acting like it's the measles.

What's funny about the measles is illegal aliens have been coming in for DECADES that were unvaccinated and it was RACIST to indicate that was a health risk, go look up the contagious factor of measles compared to COVID as well as the death rate. Way worse and they certainly weren't forcing kids to get the MMR vaccine coming in from out of the country.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    the J and J is a classic vaccine style, you know old dead virus gets put into you and your immune system learns its bad and fights it off.
    Who told you that? J&J uses a viral vector. Meaning a different virus (not dead) that instructs cells to create spike proteins. You can easily look it up.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Run the numbers yourself. This is 'supposedly the data CDC used to demand the masks again. Bunch that partied too much.
    Of the reported under 12 yr old that died (from the vax), all but one had leukemia.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Well I went and got the J and J poke today. Headache so far. GF says I have a fever, but it must not be that bad cause its not like the normal fevers I have where Im shivering or sweating my ass off.

the J and J is a classic vaccine style, you know old dead virus gets put into you and your immune system learns its bad and fights it off. I may not need it as I said last year GF got COVID and was down for like 4 days and I slept with her (in the biblical sense as well as literal) and never even got a sniffle.

I don't trust the mRNA stuff yet, for all we know it may be completely effective and safe, but I'm not betting my life on that. The thing that bothers me about this entire ordeal is the media and social pressure to get it. For a Virus that doesn't kill most of the people that get it they are acting like it's the measles.

What's funny about the measles is illegal aliens have been coming in for DECADES that were unvaccinated and it was RACIST to indicate that was a health risk, go look up the contagious factor of measles compared to COVID as well as the death rate. Way worse and they certainly weren't forcing kids to get the MMR vaccine coming in from out of the country.
    May I ask what prompted you to do this?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yep, different delivery mechanism, still results in mRNA messages to force your body to make a spike protein. Technology never used on humans before.
    Yeah, I like how they don't really tell you what virus, just that it's much like a cold. Funny, I couldn't find a cold virus that instructs your cells to create spike proteins.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Yeah, I like how they don't really tell you what virus, just that it's much like a cold. Funny, I couldn't find a cold virus that instructs your cells to create spike proteins.
    I heard today that J&J uses a human virus while Astrazeneca uses a monkey virus. They "hollow-out" the virus and insert coding. This virus shell then carries the message to the vaxxed person's cells to make mRNA that instructs cells to create the spike protein.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017

Because the cold is a coronavirus, which covid19 is a coronavirus.

May I ask what prompted you to do this?

I felt like it, I don't shame people for not doing, we didn't do it for almost a year, now I have. GF hasn't, she already had COVID. She may or may not get it. Her choice.

Who told you that? J&J uses a viral vector. Meaning a different virus (not dead) that instructs cells to create spike proteins. You can easily look it up.
    See its already making me stupid, but seriously how do you think they eradicated small pox? Hint.. it wasn't small pox it was cow pox.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I wish people would open their eyes. You are being scammed. Why are they shutting down any talk of ways to treat COVID other than these vaccines? These vaccines haven't been fully vetted. These vaccines couldn't even be used if there are other ways to treat COVID. If over time it makes you injured or ill, you can't even sue them. And according to the leaked Pfizer contract, governments can't even cancel their orders.

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I wish people would open their eyes. You are being scammed. Why are they shutting down any talk of ways to treat COVID other than these vaccines. These vaccines haven't been fully vetted. These vaccines couldn't even be used if there are other ways to treat COVID. If over time it makes you injured or ill, you can't even sue them. And according to the leaked Pfizer contract, governments can't even cancel their orders.

If I gave as hit about your opinion or anyone else's I would have called and asked for your permission. I didn't.

I understand where you're coming from, I empathize with the situation, but I also understand it was MY CHOICE based on all the data I was able to get from every source possible.

If you don't like it fine, you're free to talk about it, but Im not about to have you talk down to me buddy. If you continue to do it I'll add you to the list of people who are literally not able to be reasoned with under any circumstances that I am done reading their tireless bullshit. It's not like you've come to more than one meet anyway so its no sweat off my ass.

The longer I am on this forum the more it feels like an echo chamber just like social media and the news does. If any opinion goes against the local zeitgeist that person must be shamed and shunned and then exiled. It's sad, disgusting, and disturbing.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If I gave as hit about your opinion or anyone else's I would have called and asked for your permission. I didn't.

I understand where you're coming from, I empathize with the situation, but I also understand it was MY CHOICE based on all the data I was able to get from every source possible.

If you don't like it fine, you're free to talk about it, but Im not about to have you talk down to me buddy. If you continue to do it I'll add you to the list of people who are literally not able to be reasoned with under any circumstances that I am done reading their tireless bullshit. It's not like you've come to more than one meet anyway so its no sweat off my ass.

The longer I am on this forum the more it feels like an echo chamber just like social media and the news does. If any opinion goes against the local zeitgeist that person must be shamed and shunned and then exiled. It's sad, disgusting, and disturbing.
    Certainly, it is up to you. And you can do whatever you like to your body. Just don't then try to then claim that J&J COVID vaccine is just like other vaccines, it's not. It isn't a dead virus. It doesn't stay in your arm like past vaccines. And nobody knows what the long term effects are.

I like you, and I very much would like to stay your friend. I'm sorry if I offended you. I do have concerns.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...erent-types-of-covid-19-vaccines/art-20506465

One of the differences is that vector type have been in use for some time (since the 70's). mRNA is new and unproven.

"Viral vectors are a type of biological technology that have been used in science and medicine since the 1970s. Most recently, viral vector vaccines have been used to control Ebola outbreaks, and several others are currently being studied to fight influenza, HIV and Zika," says Dr. H. Dirk Sostman, chief academic officer of Houston Methodist.

If I were to take a vaccine, it would be the J&J.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...erent-types-of-covid-19-vaccines/art-20506465

One of the differences is that vector type have been in use for some time (since the 70's). mRNA is new and unproven.

"Viral vectors are a type of biological technology that have been used in science and medicine since the 1970s. Most recently, viral vector vaccines have been used to control Ebola outbreaks, and several others are currently being studied to fight influenza, HIV and Zika," says Dr. H. Dirk Sostman, chief academic officer of Houston Methodist.

If I were to take a vaccine, it would be the J&J.
    While certainly J&J COVID vaccines have less adverse events than Pfizer or Moderna, it's still way above the amount that shut down the swine flu vax. Why is that? Were deaths less acceptable back then? From all I read about the production of spike proteins within the body, I'll pass. Just because the cylinder has less bullets in it, doesn't make me want to play russian roulette.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I don't think asking the number of people have died from the Covid vaccine is relevant. Unless they curl up and die within those minutes after getting the shot who knows. The purpose of this whole thing is to control the masses make them scared so they are compliant. Focusing on this and not watching what they are doing in WDC that will change the country forever.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Yes, it would be profound; if they engineered it to kill the old and not the young (or even merely discovered by chance it had much more deadly effect on the old) and they then released it purposefully toward that end. I must say, with all due respect, you missed the point, the point that I thought would have been obvious, that such would be genocide of their elderly population and that indeed would be extremely profound. I also must point out, with all due respect, you are dead wrong when you in essence say that virtually all diseases are more deadly for the elderly than the young. All it takes is a bit of homework to find out that does not hold water.

Again, no, not profound at all, You are still acting like scientists/doctors would be surprised if something that makes people sick would be more of a problem for the elderly. Virtually any disease that makes people sick will be worse for the elderly. The common cold is harder on the elderly than young people. The flu is.

If they engineered it to kill the old and not the young, they failed miserably, LOL.

Broad generalizations are often wrong and that one most certainly is not correct. Common diarrhea can and often does kill infants (source).
    Well, that doesn't say it is more deadly for children than the elderly.

Looking through your other references, please tell me again which ones say that these aren't more deadly for the elderly because I am not finding them. Yeah, there are a few that are typical only in children, but you know why right? I appreciate you taking the time to cherry pick the results you picked, but most don't actually fit the covid pattern. You are comparing apples with oranges in that you have assumed that just because kids get childhood diseases more often than adults (many of whom got them, survived, and built up antibodies) that they are going to be worse for children who get then than the elderly who get them. Remember, all age groups get covid, right?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't think asking the number of people have died from the Covid vaccine is relevant. Unless they curl up and die within those minutes after getting the shot who knows. The purpose of this whole thing is to control the masses make them scared so they are compliant. Focusing on this and not watching what they are doing in WDC that will change the country forever.
    What I wrote was certainly not all. From the very beginning I felt something was wrong, and everything from Wash. DC to big tech made it worse. There are so many lies I've lost count. Flatten the curve, pay no attention to the fact there is a virology lab where this originated, or that we need to shut the country down, because one death is too many. I now believe this was planned, far too many coincidences in the years leading up to this. I haven't focused on one thing, because it all fits together.

Top Bottom