• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    It’s all part of population control.
    It's not a bad way to get rid of the older people so you don't have to pay medical or pensions for them.
    I've been saying that for years about vaccines and not curing cancer. There is no money in cures, only death and prolonged treatments. If you keep making insurance payments then they have more time to refund you until you can't make 1 and it gets cancelled.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The big news today is that total Covid deaths in the US have finally surpassed the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu in raw numbers.

What’s not being said: Spanish Flu killed about 6.75 per 1000 Americans. Covid is sitting at about 2 per 1000. So Spanish Flu right now ja roughly 3.4x more fatal when we get down to actual comparative numbers.

Spanish flu came to the US in roughly three waves over 18 or so months. Covid is on it’s 3rd wave right now, but one thing to notice is that deaths aren’t rising as exponentially as before. We haven’t peaked, so there is that, but realize it took about 4 months to get 200K deaths and another four to get to 400K deaths. 9 months later, we haven’t doubled again yet.

Can’t tell what the future has in store, but to get to the same level or mortality as Spanish flu, we will need to exceed 2.145M covid deaths.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The big news today is that total Covid deaths in the US have finally surpassed the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu in raw numbers.

What’s not being said: Spanish Flu killed about 6.75 per 1000 Americans. Covid is sitting at about 2 per 1000. So Spanish Flu right now ja roughly 3.4x more fatal when we get down to actual comparative numbers.

Spanish flu came to the US in roughly three waves over 18 or so months. Covid is on it’s 3rd wave right now, but one thing to notice is that deaths aren’t rising as exponentially as before. We haven’t peaked, so there is that, but realize it took about 4 months to get 200K deaths and another four to get to 400K deaths. 9 months later, we haven’t doubled again yet.

Can’t tell what the future has in store, but to get to the same level or mortality as Spanish flu, we will need to exceed 2.145M covid deaths.

The Nurses I know that are on the front lines in the big cities do say there are a ton of COVID (or were) hospitalizations. It's very heavily slanted towards obese individuals or overweight individuals that are dying. Just saying. Get in shape folks, it helps.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

There was 6 billion less people in the world in 1918. I'm sure COVID surpassed the Black Plague in numbers long ago, even though it killed a 1/3 of Europe. Apples to oranges.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wasn't trying to say there is not a cure, but the government will not approve a cures! Even natural cures get shut down by FDA and/or other governing bodies An ass is still an ass no matter which direction you look at it (the ones that disprove of the cures)!
    I’m with ya… I’m on the same page

jtw2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Cedar Creek
    I used to think the population control could have been done by the virus so why do it with the vaccine and then I remembered that diseases tend to get away from their minders but vaccines are extremely easy to control. People love to say “I got the jab and nothing happened to me” when really you have no idea. Nothing has happened to you yet. There are no long term studies, how can there be? I think this is the long game at play but that the really bad side affects will be widespread and common within another year which is why they are pushing so hard to get as many through the jab line as possible

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I used to think the population control could have been done by the virus so why do it with the vaccine and then I remembered that diseases tend to get away from their minders but vaccines are extremely easy to control. People love to say “I got the jab and nothing happened to me” when really you have no idea. Nothing has happened to you yet. There are no long term studies, how can there be? I think this is the long game at play but that the really bad side affects will be widespread and common within another year which is why they are pushing so hard to get as many through the jab line as possible
    Correct, now if you go down the rabbit hole further, it can really make you wonder what's really going on.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    My oldest son is a biology and chemistry major and they (class in college lecture and lab) studied the vaccine and how it was derived. He decided too get the vaccine even with the long term studies. That really pisses me off! First real adult decision he made that could have long term affects? Hope there won't be any, but I'm still pissed off about it!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    The truth will never be known of both vaccinated and non vaccinated deaths.
    All deaths will be labeled as covid related (homicide, vehicle and suicide reclassified as covid deaths). Burn them before the truth is known.......right? The phrase "complications" will be over used!

How did he/she die?
    It's complicated.......No I mean "complications"
    Now they will kill me for a cover-up and blame covid! :50cal: :m16::asniper::machine:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    A virus is almost perfect for population control and as bioweapon. It will kill people while not damaging infrastructure or inanimate objects.
    I have said that all along.
    Long before it got to the U.S., they knew that the largest percentage of victims were the already sick and the elderly. Those seen by most governments as non-productive and a drain on resources. Add in the panic of everyone else and presto change O, instant chaos. Perfect bioweapon.
    Bioweapons research and use are prohibited or severely limited. Gain of function research not so much. Can't see much difference in them personally. Use of bioweapons is prohibited IIRC, but an "accidental leak" from gain of function lab,,,,apparently is no cause for concern......

Same end result.

IIRC, the last several "mutations" that spread panic, or at least a high degree of concern, all came from China. From a "wet market". That just happened to be near labs.....

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Allrizz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2021
    San Antonio
    I hear all the talk about getting the vaccine is gonna make everyone safe. So I did some research on how many deaths have come from the vaccine. The numbers are pretty high compared to other vaccines over the years. I was pretty surprised at how many more deaths have come from the covid vaccine. Not to mention it seems like 40% of vaccinated folks are still being hospitalized with covid after getting the vaccine.

I have the stance of... my body my choice. No way in hell I'll ever get the jab.

• Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
    • Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
    • In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
    • As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
    • In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
    Update: July 16, 2021. 11,000 Americans Dead, 48,000 Seriously Injured as of July 9. The death toll averaged nearly 100 persons per day for the period from April 23 until July 9, 2

I hear all the talk about getting the vaccine is gonna make everyone safe. So I did some research on how many deaths have come from the vaccine. The numbers are pretty high compared to other vaccines over the years. I was pretty surprised at how many more deaths have come from the covid vaccine. Not to mention it seems like 40% of vaccinated folks are still being hospitalized with covid after getting the vaccine.

I have the stance of... my body my choice. No way in hell I'll ever get the jab.

• Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
    • Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
    • In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
    • As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
    • In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
    Update: July 16, 2021. 11,000 Americans Dead, 48,000 Seriously Injured as of July 9. The death toll averaged nearly 100 persons per day for the period from April 23 until July 9, 2021.
    Two weeks after taking the vaccine a person is considered vaccinated and those who have died within two weeks after taking the vaccine are said to have died unvaccinated. I'm sure this slight of hand makes the deaths due to the vaccine even higher.

Top Bottom