• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    (this letter is to inform you of an unforeseen delay with processing of your conceald handgun application

due to catastrophic events and aftermath of hurricane ike obtaining the required field investigation results for the counties located in the gulf coast area will be delayed for an unknown period of time while disaster recovery efforts are underway the department remains hopeful that these delays will be minnimal ; however a specific time frame for processing is not available at this time. we regret any inconvenience this may caused and appreciate your understanding in this matter:mad:
    no telling how long i have to wait now

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    (this letter is to inform you of an unforeseen delay with processing of your conceald handgun application

due to catastrophic events and aftermath of hurricane ike obtaining the required field investigation results for the counties located in the gulf coast area will be delayed for an unknown period of time while disaster recovery efforts are underway the department remains hopeful that these delays will be minnimal ; however a specific time frame for processing is not available at this time. we regret any inconvenience this may caused and appreciate your understanding in this matter:mad:
    no telling how long i have to wait now

Wow, sorry to hear about that. I had not considered the impact that damage would have on the backgrounds......

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yea, fiance and I recieved the same letter on Friday. Turned in our CHL documents late in June.

jones creek kid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    El Campo
    I never got the letter but i have been waiting forever. i did screw up back in april when i took the class and sent info off i didn't sign the back of one of the pics. so i got that back and have resent it back in July but still no CHL in the mail:banghead:

perchjerk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    just found out my buddy who took the class with me just got his permit monday. they even had a problem with his application. i still dont have mone and they havent indicated my app. had any problems. better get it this week.

Top Bottom