How many people will lose their jobs at CNN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >T
    why anyone would buy a company about to lose big in a lawsuit, is beyond me
    >

The current owners must realize that they have allowed management to run CNN into a deep ditch.

But, it would give the buyer an instant GLOBAL voice more powerful that Murdock's networks, stations, & papers.

And, I'd bet the price is relatively low. Pray that the buyer will restore honesty.

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I assume your joking....but...

If you would approve gulags for them then would you goto a gulag if those in power said you had to go? It wasnt that long ago, just about a year, that conservatives were being measured for reeducation camp jumpsuits.

Asking for @Axxe55

There are some things a free society should never allow regardless of who is in power. Some things we just have to deal with, Don Le'mon fredo zuker madow and Ried are among them. Yes, while sending such libtard to gulags is humorous in the surface, it is something we should all be willing to fight to stop. Especially when they would want to do the same to us. I'm all for them getting just rewards, being fired for being too woke and canceled out of a job seems appropriate.

I draw the line at tyranny. Weather the gooberment participates directly or looks the other way.

Yep, we sure are close on many fronts.

Just sayin
    >
    "a free society"

What "free society"?

We are already TAX SLAVES who are continually fed LIES by our masters.

Watch the current extremely clear Constitutional question our SCotUS now "struggles" with.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" seems awfully clear to me, and to most.

We are continually warned "Be Careful", "hide in your home", "you will pay more" etc.

I say the opposite: Load-up, holler loudly, invade THEIR spaces, ignore their restrictions, put them in fear of us, as it should be. But, we must actually be prepared and we must be UNITED and really ready to act !

leVieux

HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Ted Turner said in 1980, "We won't be signing off until the world ends. We'll be on, and we will cover the end of the world, live, and that will be our last event... we'll play the National Anthem only one time, on the 1st of June, and when the end of the world comes, we'll play Nearer, My God, to Thee before we sign off."

But let's remember who Ted Turner used to be married to. Yeah, Jane Fonda. Rot in Hell, CNN.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom