Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    My new magic number is 6.

3 Benelli, 1 Cordoba, 2 SBE
    2 Ruger GP100
    1 Rossi M92, yea, one more

I was hoping to an Kimber Ultra Covert II, but think I'll give it up.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    If it were up to my wife I'd be done, but my list is growing... updated list Springfield XD 9, Glock 19, Para Carry 9, Kimber Ultra II (i like too many kimbers to choose specifically yet but eying this one so far) and an AR of some form TBD later

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    More is better, but honestly, I feel guilty when I don't shot them, and start thinking they might be better off in a new home.... then.. nah, I'm keeping them all. Even if I don't them, I like having them.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'm going to be buying a safe pretty soon, and have been looking around at them. Finally found one at Cliffs Guns Safes & Reloading in Boise Idaho for About $3400, 36 rifle capacity but expandable & changeable shelving configurations too.

Also learned from my visit to Cliff's is that you can write the safe off on your taxes. Because according to the government you are supposed to have your tax papers locked in a fire proof safe. Well in that statement it doesn't state the size or type of safe, so the way to get around that is to buy the safe and write it off as it will be used for storing your tax paperwork, if you get my drift.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I just can't think of anything else I want. A crapload of guns are cool, but they don't tickle my fancy.

On the bright side, I can spend the rest of the kid's inheritance on ammo.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a lot of firearms, and have recently decided that I should probably sell or trade anything I haven't fired in the last five years. a corollary of this rule is to reduce the number of calibers in my collection; I'm a reloader, and don't reload for all of the calibers I currently shoot or own.

I'm a shooter, not a collector, and the above rules will provide the cash and space for new firearms that suit my current tastes - and will be more likely to be fired frequently.

My current plan is not to reduce the number of firearms I own, but to modify my collection to include only regularly-fired items.

Phase Two will probably be reduction of my arsenal to(perhaps) a half dozen firearms that cover the spectrum of my shooting interests; but I don't intend to implement Phase Two until I grow up.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I have a lot of firearms, and have recently decided that I should probably sell or trade anything I haven't fired in the last five years. a corollary of this rule is to reduce the number of calibers in my collection; I'm a reloader, and don't reload for all of the calibers I currently shoot or own.

I'm a shooter, not a collector, and the above rules will provide the cash and space for new firearms that suit my current tastes - and will be more likely to be fired frequently.

My current plan is not to reduce the number of firearms I own, but to modify my collection to include only regularly-fired items.

Phase Two will probably be reduction of my arsenal to(perhaps) a half dozen firearms that cover the spectrum of my shooting interests; but I don't intend to implement Phase Two until I grow up.

So phase 2 will never be implemented, cause we all know that we never really do grow up.

Paulie Boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Near Victoria
    My Mother asked me that Once... just once! Then my Wife asked me that Once... just once.

I have more guns than anyone one of my friends do. They all ask why so many? I always answer because I can! But I really dont know the real reason why. Whom ever my future son in law will be is going to be set, along with Our Grandkids. There are alot of young men and boys in my Family that I will pass some of my weapons to. When I was a child I would always ask about the weapons that my Great Grandfather had passed down to my GrandDad, and down to my Father. When the day came that they were passed to me was unforgetable! I hope that someday I can provide that same feeling to All of the young in my Family. So I guess Ill stop when I can no longer funtion enough to pull the trigger!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    When I was learning to play guitar, another musician asked me if I knew the answer to the question "How many guitars does a guitar need?"...The answer, ofcourse is "Just one more"...I think that's my answer for this question as well...Just one more...and then one more...and then one more...and then...well, you get it...lol

Top Bottom