• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I saw a Youtube video that had a bulldozer or something like that run over a PMag, and it still worked. Mine have held up great. Zero problems. I prefer them to the metal.
    DK Firearms

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Your PMags should be safe. But even if you were, they would still be safe.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If the SHTF and you have a need for more than 10-20 loaded mags in a hurry that means more than likely someone is shooting back. How long before the other guy gets lucky. IOW How well setup are you for firing positions. It won't be like in the movies and a frame house won't stop much contrary to the movies.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If the SHTF and you have a need for more than 10-20 loaded mags in a hurry that means more than likely someone is shooting back. How long before the other guy gets lucky. IOW How well setup are you for firing positions. It won't be like in the movies and a frame house won't stop much contrary to the movies.

Thats why I have lined the inside of all my walls with cinder blocks filled with concrete. Hard to hang pictures now.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

The difference in cover and concealment.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Own a brick facia house, may not stop a Military assault but it will probably keep your neighbors rounds out.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Only thing I'm running low on is 9mm.
    I have been shooting, but not bought much of anything in ~2 years.
    Down to 3k in my 9mm.
    Just ordered a case of 9mm AE 124gr from SGammo. Less than 21¢ per round shipped. I guess I'll have to make some room somewhere.

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    Own a brick facia house, may not stop a Military assault but it will probably keep your neighbors rounds out.
    i live in a log house. the logs are literally about 8 inches in diameter... i dont think pistol rounds would be able to penetrate them. i actually used to live in a house that was built by a paranoid nutcase who supposedly lined the 2nd story walls with thick steel plates... w hen we tore the house down sure enough heavy ass steel plates...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The difference in cover and concealment.

Copied at the appropriate time in the video.. explanation of cover vs concealment. BTW dont use anything but the engine block of a car to try and stop bullets from hitting you.. even a 9mm goes straight through. Also a windshield will also almost stop no caliber.
    EDIT APPARENTLY THIS NEW FORMAT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PASTE MEDIA AT CURRENT TIME.. FAST FORWARD TO 20 seconds.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    i live in a log house. the logs are literally about 8 inches in diameter... i dont think pistol rounds would be able to penetrate them. i actually used to live in a house that was built by a paranoid nutcase who supposedly lined the 2nd story walls with thick steel plates... w hen we tore the house down sure enough heavy ass steel plates...
    So you're the one who bought my former residence.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Copied at the appropriate time in the video.. explanation of cover vs concealment. BTW dont use anything but the engine block of a car to try and stop bullets from hitting you.. even a 9mm goes straight through. Also a windshield will also almost stop no caliber.
    EDIT APPARENTLY THIS NEW FORMAT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PASTE MEDIA AT CURRENT TIME.. FAST FORWARD TO 20 seconds.

Paul Harrel makes some great videos and has become one of my favorites over the last several months.

Top Bottom