• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Y’all need to be more understanding. These wealthy athletes have such a hard life…you guys don’t know nothing.

It’s hard work getting paid millions to smoke dope, play football, and beat your wife or gf or gf then your wife.

mmcbeat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2018
    Fort Worth
    The Cowboys have a huge annual revenue which exceeds $1 billion and a $162 million payroll, which has increased to $214 million in 2023. I can’t see the NFL going anywhere soon.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The only sports I sporadically watch is boxing/mma.

I've yet to see them tow the 'woke line', though who the fk knows what tomorrow will bring?

Even 5 years ago, I wouldn't/couldn't imagine what the 'rainbow mafia' would bring about in...everything...fags/drag fags/pedos and and every other degeneracy from bestiality to necrophilia being something we should 'all accept' as just another 'sexual perspective' and it's a-ok, but if you should criticize, you're anti-rain-fking-bow...can't have that, you obnoxious normal...

Yes, there should be a 'nuclear shot' from outer-space, only it should hit here...clean the 'rainbow element'...'rainbow' a euphemism for all degeneracy is acceptable...

We thought 'zombies' were terrifying...ha...now I only wish it were just plain ole zombies...

Even 'zombies' would be 'disgusted' with the 'rainbow scuzzies'....

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    If Biden and Democrats put us into another Great Depression, sports teams and cable networks will become things only the rich support. How long a depression lasts is the key. Owners can use their players and pimp them to select season ticket holders, like those paying hundreds of thousands for booths and prime locations.

NBA is the same. But I question baseball. Is it America’s number one sport, or have people moved on? You

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    GB,

Most excellent point!

In fact, English soccer hooligans are preferable to anti-fag or any other domestic marxist terrorists...see blm for further information.

Top Bottom