• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I will still have Netflix, not as good as Amazon but it will have to do as I get it for free.

Not sure how you're getting Netflix for free but more power to you. Just know that Netflix has done some abominable things too, like hosting borderline pedophilia and signing the Obama's to a multi million dollar producer contract.

That's the thing, almost none of these businesses are pure. At some point in the past 20-ish years corporate America turned hard left while we weren't looking.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not sure how you're getting Netflix for free but more power to you. Just know that Netflix has done some abominable things too, like hosting borderline pedophilia and signing the Obama's to a multi million dollar producer contract.

That's the thing, almost none of these businesses are pure. At some point in the past 20-ish years corporate America turned hard left while we weren't looking.
    Free through my cell phone company. My cell phone company probably is just as bad as some of these others but I truly do not know for sure just guessing. Anyway, the phone is pretty cheap and both my son & I are on the account. If I could afford better, I would go for a different company that probably would exhibit better politics as well as better service.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Too damn much. The problem is, who do you buy from that doesn't support terrorists like BLM or Antifa, or tyrants like the Dems? When you start looking into these companies and ruling out the ones doing shitty things, you realize that most of them do this crap.

I let my Prime account lapse. Don't know if that's permanent, but I would certainly prefer it to be.
    Pretty sure you have to wade through the B/S and cancel it or it will auto renew at a cost of ~$109.00 per year. I know I canceled mine.

Top Bottom