ARJ Defense ad

How not to unload your handgun at the gun shop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My guess about the "mystery bullet" : mag was pulled but it stripped a round that was partially jamming slide and fell out enabling the slide to impact the cartridge that was not fully chambered. This video examples at least 10 unsafe gun handling rules.
    The idiot gun handler should be charged and prohibited from access to guns, period.

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    I took the first Glock comment in jest. Second a person has to break several rules to hurt someone like that. I don't have to single them out for this crowd. Finally the guy behind the counter and/or the owner does have some guilt in as much as he should know or have been taught "situational awareness". After all, everyone knows that Idiots go in stores and such with loaded weapons. Rules and training of SA should be a constant reminder and every employees responsibility.
    This should have been noticed when the guy pulled his loaded weapon and stopped right there.
    The ranges I go to do not allow the employees or a customer to pull their own weapon.

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    Kind of looks like a Springfield XD case. Either way, lots of blame to pass around.

That case is for the pistol -shot guy- was putting down as the video starts (2 tone mid size).

I’d rather that employee caught that accident before it happened, but I can’t -monday morning QB- it.

Most responsible party is -shooter- wearing the 32IQ t-shirt.

Top Bottom