• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    I usually try to go every weekend if I have a chance. My handgun accuracy SUCKS big time! I need to shoot as often as I can.:D

Remember that ONLY PERFECT PRACTICE makes perfect. If you are not using correct fundamentals during practice (just blowing holes in paper), you are actually reinforcing bad habits and making your shooting worse. You can practice dry firing between range visits but always make sure the gun really is unloaded!

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I usually make it to four USPSA, 3-gun, or IDPA matches a month. During the parts of the year when the sun sets late I try to make it out to the range after work to practice once a week, but usually ends up being once every other week. Shot over 10,000 9mm since October. Shot an unknown amount of rifle, shotgun, and 22.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    when i lived in southern cali i used to go shotting at least once a month. Now that i moved to texas i don't know anyone to go with, where to go. Im looking for a nice outdoor rage in the houston area.. Anyone know where to go?

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Plenty of places to shoot in the Houston area, what part of town are you in?

I live on the west side of town by the Galleria Mall. i do not mind driving to go to a nice range.. im looking for an outdoor range that i can shoot out to 300 yards at least.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I try to go at least once a week. Sometimes my work hours are shorter which allows me to toss in a couple of extra hours, but most of the time I try to spend a few hours out at the range on the weekend.

Top Bottom