• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    If you only read one article today, make it this one. I'd be very interested in your comments.

DK Firearms

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Been reading about the difficulties police and LEO agencies are having recruiting applicants.
    Where are "they" going to get enough people to do all this? With all the F the poleeces going on nobody wants that job.

They'll get thugs, that's what every dictatorship does. They don't recruit qualified people they recruit the kind of people that will smash your head in for not having vaccine papers.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Been reading about the difficulties police and LEO agencies are having recruiting applicants.
    Where are "they" going to get enough people to do all this? With all the F the poleeces going on nobody wants that job.

what I see happening is your local police forces are getting so much negative press coverage for just about everything they do. Slowly erodes the local/state police forces away until the Fed decides that they must step in to provide a national police force, for the good of public safety of course Once this is being put in place, you will not see the negative news stories on the new police force.

I don’t see the federal government having trouble recruiting people for new federal police force.

Nothing but unicorns and roses from the msm once this transition has begun; YouTube Facebook and all of them will probably Ban anyone, or any stories, posting negative stories on the new federal police force.

To me, this is the only scenario that really explains the msm and dems political tolerance of the BLM and antifa riots and protests and the complete undermining of law-enforcement in the job they have to do.

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas

No, no. Don't blow off the post without giving your reasoning. You don't think the police chiefs of most major cities are now controlled by the Left? You don't think our kids have been conditioned to accept the government's decrees without question? Did you notice what the government did during the "Covid Crisis"? Does nothing about the bills coming out of Commiecrat-controlled Congress or the Biden/Harris White House Administrative Orders make you think the Left has a control agenda? Have you listened to AOC or the members of her "squad" about where they want to take the country? The article may be a bit alarmist, but it certainly doesn't contrast well against the current political environment. So tell us why you think this is all BS. I'd seriously like to hear how you arrived at that, because I can't get there with what I'm observing.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    No, no. Don't blow off the post without giving your reasoning. You don't think the police chiefs of most major cities are now controlled by the Left? You don't think our kids have been conditioned to accept the government's decrees without question? Did you notice what the government did during the "Covid Crisis"? Does nothing about the bills coming out of Commiecrat-controlled Congress or the Biden/Harris White House Administrative Orders make you think the Left has a control agenda? Have you listened to AOC or the members of her "squad" about where they want to take the country? The article may be a bit alarmist, but it certainly doesn't contrast well against the current political environment. So tell us why you think this is all BS. I'd seriously like to hear how you arrived at that, because I can't get there with what I'm observing.
    Add to this the reports about CIA recruiting "woke millennials" and the total failures at FBI and one wonders.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    They'll get thugs, that's what every dictatorship does. They don't recruit qualified people they recruit the kind of people that will smash your head in for not having vaccine papers.
    I fully agree this is EXACTLY their goal. Run off the quality cops and replace with low quality, leftist brainwashed cops.

I think some cities realized they cannot simply defund the police and replace them with hand-picked leftist social workers, so they are running good cops off to hire bad ones.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I fully agree this is EXACTLY their goal. Run off the quality cops and replace with low quality, leftist brainwashed cops.

I think some cities realized they cannot simply defund the police and replace them with hand-picked leftist social workers, so they are running good cops off to hire bad ones.

Couple of thoughts here.
    1.) Even these new cops will have to deal with typical cop business.
    Auto wrecks, domestic violence calls, everyday people getting themselves all killed up stuff, drunk drivers, fighting, etc.
    Even these new cops are gonna say F this noise.
    Are they going to have the time to go around busting redneck heads all day long?
    2.) Are there enough woke new cops to do this in Everytown,USA? Thats a LOT of people.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Couple of thoughts here.
    1.) Even these new cops will have to deal with typical cop business.
    Auto wrecks, domestic violence calls, everyday people getting themselves all killed up stuff, drunk drivers, fighting, etc.
    Even these new cops are gonna say F this noise.
    Are they going to have the time to go around busting redneck heads all day long?
    2.) Are there enough woke new cops to do this in Everytown,USA? Thats a LOT of people.
    I've seen how a cop (not a bad cop, just bad at being a cop) can turn a simple, easy disturbanceor basic report call into a tense situation because they take a stand on unimportant things, but don't notice/demand the important things and it creates an unsafe situation that a good cop has to step in and fix which feeds the lazy cop precept of "if dont do anything and you can't get in trouble" meaning good cops get burnt out and leave or have to deal with a situation a supervisor or jury doesn't like and they get fired or go to jail.

I hate bad cops, lazy cops and cops that are nice people but bad at being a cop.

Top Bottom