Lynx Defense

How the well dressed woman leaves the house.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have seen this video the other day. I may end up getting one of the corset holsters at that site but I might try first to make my own and save some money. I don't want to pay $110 for the corset holster on that site. But I do think that that option of carry under the blouse is a good one for me.

I ordered a steel boned corset from Walmart.com on clearance and I'm gonna use some compression fabric to make a pocket for my sticky holster and my Glock 26.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have seen this video the other day. I may end up getting one of the corset holsters at that site but I might try first to make my own and save some money. I don't want to pay $110 for the corset holster on that site. But I do think that that option of carry under the blouse is a good one for me.

I ordered a steel boned corset from Walmart.com on clearance and I'm gonna use some compression fabric to make a pocket for my sticky holster and my Glock 26.

Have you tried the Flash Bang? Also look at Kangaroo Carry

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    But I do think that that option of carry under the blouse is a good one for me.

Alpha Holster has them for under $20. Wife and I both tried it but decided on other options. It's not the most comfortable and unless you're skinny as a rail, some movement kind of binds over the top. It also tends to work it's way down as you wear it. Also not something you'd enjoy wearing once the Texas heat comes along. But it does conceal well!

Top Bottom