Lynx Defense

How the well dressed woman leaves the house.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Thanks! I appreciate it. This works much better than other clothes I was trying.

WildcatDiva,

Aside from dealing with the Texas heat, I generally wear an extra-long golf shirt untucked with jeans to conceal my Shield from "common view". - Looks like you've accomplished that same result, from the distaff side of the equation.
    (I carry essentially 100% of the time, unless I have to go "on post". MOST of my friends don't know that I carry 24/365.)

yours, satx

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Thanks guys.
    I appreciate the feedback.

It was pretty challenging to understand that I had to switch to a different style of shirt, because a regular normal shirt or blouse was not working with this holster at all and the bulk of the pistol and holster was changing my appearance in a way I didn't like with other clothes.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Just keep in mind that what you might see as a huge bulge where you carry is something most people would never notice.

I went to the state fair a few years ago. Stopped and sat at a table while we ate something. The guy 2 tables in front was wearing a Glock t shirt, looking at guns on his phone, and was printing worse than anyone I've ever seen. Couple of hundred people walked between the two of us as I sat there. No one seemed to notice.

With that said, the new look does seem to work well. Probably cooler for the summer months too.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Yep. I noticed that on another forum. It took my posts here another day or two to go down. I'll switch to Imgur, I think. Pretty frustrating.

Top Bottom