• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I removed the PAIR valve off a fuel injected Suzuki. The apparatus that injects air into the exhaust ports. Removing it caused the fuel injection idiot light and speedometer to blink, "FI". I need to trick the computer into thinking it's still there.

I need help from the electronic guys. From my understanding, placing a resistor across the terminals at the pigtail. Mimics the resistance of the missing part. The computer reads it as there.

I measured the resistance of the valve. 21.2 ohms. Am I on track with using a 20 ohm resistor? Will that work? Or do I need a 22 ohm?
    Target Sports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Every time I look for something specific on that site. I can't find the info, links don't work and the info rather sucks...so screw it. The PAIR valve is actuated by a magnetic solenoid. The solenoid is about an inch long, about the same diameter as a quarter.

Pulled the solenoid off the valve assembly. Plugged it in and zip tied to frame underneath the tank. Problem fixed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ha! I like it

The only place the solenoid will fit without banging around and you can't see it. Is the right side of the tank. Near the the air intake duct zipped to some major wiring harness. Took a foam ear plug and stuck it in the plunger hole. Wrapped in some black tape. The tank needs to be pulled for the best job securing it. It's a Heavy little device. Can't do rattles.

The holes in the jugs where the bracket was were finished off with a couple of polished stainless, Phillips head screws. I brightened the fins on both jugs, both sides of the motor. It really cleaned up the left of the engine removing the PAIR valve. Good description would be, less clunky...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    d35e1adc421ad6aa4432bbd21b01592a.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members