• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tx_headcase

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    league city
    hay all i know this might be a dumb question, but is their any place you can go to learn the basic hand gun reloading i went to cabelas and picked up what i need i thank . but i would like help setting up the dies for the first time i bought a lee breech lock challenger press, and the rcbs dies for a 380 and 9mm. if any one wants a few bucks to show me, just give me a shout out i live in league city, Texas .thanks ALL
    Gun Zone Deals

gfmun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    You might want to check back with Cabelas and see if they have reloading classes. I think the one in Ft. Worth does. Also if you shoot IDPA or USPSA I would bet a bunch of your fellow shooters reload and would be glad to help. When I started it was a fellow IDPA shooter who came out to the house and got me pointed in the right direction.

thanks,
    George

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    It really doesn't look very difficult. There are some videos on youtube that show how to reload. If you have a Turret Type Press it can go pretty quickly once you get the hang of it. This spring I'm going to be setting up my press in my shop, I'm really anxious to start reloading myself.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I just moved and so my reloading equipment is all still boxed up. I'm planning on making a pictorial on the subject as soon as I can.

happy1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Surprise, AZ
    hay all i know this might be a dumb question, but is their any place you can go to learn the basic hand gun reloading i went to cabelas and picked up what i need i thank . but i would like help setting up the dies for the first time i bought a lee breech lock challenger press, and the rcbs dies for a 380 and 9mm. if any one wants a few bucks to show me, just give me a shout out i live in league city, Texas .thanks ALL

Just take it slow, And read, read, read,and then read some more.
    Lymans 49th Edition is a good too.
    I use a LEE Pro 1000 Turret press.

tx_headcase

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    league city
    how to learn reloanding

thanks for all the help ,i talked my son off his ps3 long enough to help. damm kids thank they know it all , but your right its not that bad. and webe pumping out iorn now lol

Top Bottom