• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Need some help y'all. Trying to post pics on my commercial thread. I keep getting warnings that my files are too big and must be under 200kbs each. I then downsize the heck out of them...and try to upload. Now I get informed that only 5 photos can fit on one thread. When I try to upload these, I get warnings that pics cannot be loaded in gif form (but I am uploading .jpg from Photobucket).

Is there an easier way to do this - this is maddening!!!
    Target Sports

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Yes. Go to photobucket. Upload. On the right side there will be links. Highlight the link that is enclosed by
    . Copy. Paste in the dialogue box.

Done.

2slow

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    beaumont
    Yes. Go to photobucket. Upload. On the right side there will be links. Highlight the link that is enclosed by
    . Copy. Paste in the dialogue box.

Done.

thats exactly how i do it as well, i dont understand why some people use the attachments way to post

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    thats exactly how i do it as well, i dont understand why some people use the attachments way to post

In some cases, it's because they're on their phone. I've done it before, but when I'm on my computer this is the most efficient way possible imo.

2slow

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    beaumont
    I use the photobucket app on my phone and copy the link then paste it as you do on the computer. I guess the attachment could just be uploaded directly so it would be faster

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I use the photobucket app on my phone and copy the link then paste it as you do on the computer. I guess the attachment could just be uploaded directly so it would be faster

I never thought of that, but it just flows smoothly on tapatalk uploading it to the website or tapatalk.

Top Bottom