how to slit throats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Dec 16, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I could write a million things on this but will only say this ... PC will be the end of us all.

A new video released by the Christian Action Network shows Muslim women at a compound in New York state practicing throat-slitting techniques and assault weapons attacks.

The video was distributed by the makers of the movie "Homegrown Jihad: The Terrorist Camps Around the U.S.," which documents how a jihadist group has developed dozens of training camps across the nation.

WND reported at the time how Jamaat ul-Fuqra has built 35 compounds – mostly in the northeastern corridor of the U.S.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119087

2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    One thought here - "LOCK & LOAD"

3. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And don't shoot 'til you can see the whites of their beady little eyes, then one to the body and a double tap to the head !!!!:texas:

4. Dawico

Dawico TGT Addict

Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Hey guys, I've got some bad news. If we don't take our country back soon, someone else is going to take it first.

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I wonder why they haven't been main stream knowledge???????????????????????? Democraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Wraith

Wraith Active Member

Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    How do we control the muslim extremists without stepping on the rights of red-blooded americans? Political correctness is getting waaaaaay out of hand.

7. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Now, there was an opportunity missed. All in one spot, ready to go on to their rewards.

SSS

Jeff B.

8. HarleyMechanix

HarleyMechanix Member

Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    "PC will be the end of us all." --I couldn't agree more. Only one thing to add. Muslim Women??? Honestly...how many of you look at a woman as a threat? Or would ever consider the posibility? Hard to tell if she is concealing a knife or a scimitar or an RPG under those robes. Could you shoot a woman in self defense? Or how bout a child brainwashed on Sharia and bent on Jihad? It seems our foes have found out how to exploit our sense of chivalry. If they are smart enough to use our sense of decency against us what else are they capable of? I fear we have vastly underestimated our enemy in a war that nobody will admit we are in.

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I'm a pig so I'll answer. Almost never. If a woman appears healthy, I would view her as a threat only if I invaded her personal space, threatened her children, or carried myself in an aggressive manner.

If they appeared drunk, under the influence, or crazed, then always.

Now, I'd have to say it's time to broaden my view.

10. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

Been there, done that......:eek: :1zhelp: