• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    The law of the land protects these groups.
    These are the same laws that apply to us and make this a great nation.
    Sadly our government is unwilling to work within the frame work of laws that protects us from these types of individuals all in the name of PC. Our government fears that if they take action without provocation there will be an enormous back-lash within the Muslim community. People like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton will take to the streets stirring up civil unrest.
    First we must prepare ourselves on a personal level for the storm that is brewing. The UK is in the midst of this storm right now and because of their PC attitude they are losing the battle. The Swiss have started saying IMO your welcome to come to our country but we will not tolerate and or allow you to disrupt our culture as it is ours and not yours.
    I’ve said this before and here again IMO we must gain control of our borders. We must secure these types of groups and remove them for our soil. But first and foremost we must vote in a WORKING government of the PEOPLE and by the PEOPLE.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I hope they dropped the hammer on her.

Not really, I'm actually surprised at how restrained they were in their reaction.

An American police officer would have bounced her head off the floor a few times. I've got tons of respect for Israel and their security services... now I have more.

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    Only meaning that everybody has thier own hidden agenda dcor at always seams that some thing happens real bad before they goin and take care of the problem then everybody has to pay for their wrong doing stricter laws and more looking over our own shoulders to where the next bad thing comes from... i speak english only:patriot:

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Israel...

Here's why they don't mess with Israel. A couple of ordinary "citizens" carrying around some of the US Carbines we gave them.

girlswith20carbines.jpg

Top Bottom