• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    George Carlin had the right idea. Public execution on TV, pay per view, all the proceeds go to paying off the debt. George, enjoy your cosmic vacation, you Genius.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    George Carlin had the right idea. Public execution on TV, pay per view, all the proceeds go to paying off the debt. George, enjoy your cosmic vacation, you Genius.

I'll guarandamntee you that would be the most popular show in the country. If they ever put on something in real life like the movie Running Man, it would be the biggest show of all time. It's our nature.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    LOL, I bought that movie (cheaper than renting).

It was an entertaining movie when I had nothing better to do.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    ive seen some ones head get taken off before in an industrial accident its not as hard to watch or see as one would think. i would think it would be easier to watch a child rapist get his head chopped off.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    See, ya'll got it all wrong ! Whats wrong with you people ? Weare a civil society.........

What I propose is that if THEY like sex so much.....we should do all we can to HELP them........

I say, shave them from head to toe, dress them up in drag and put them in a cell with Bubba and see how THEY like getting raped........then take them out of the cell , clean them up, so you can reinsert them in "Bubba's" cell whenever the urge hits ya.

This way, you do a service to society, to the victim and Bubba gets his ! Scumbag is locked up (without killing it, for the Lib"s), victim gets to know that the scumbag KNOWS EXACTLY what they went through AND you have HAPPY DOC officers (don't have to deal with angry Bubba).

See, win-win for ALL. We could even make it a pay-per-view deal and give the money to the vic's and prison, to pay for the piece-o-s*%t !

IMO. now THAT is justice !

Top Bottom