• ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Anyone hit up the gun show today ? how was it

I did. Biggest show I have been too in a few years. Saw a couple of good deals there, but left with my pockets still fat. Still great way to kill a few hours and worth checking out. Saw a couple 1.25 caliber cannons up there for $450 if your into that sorta of thing. Really wanted one lol. All in all it was good show and I would recommend it. Most all gun tables too and not knick knack crap.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The crowd, from Premier's FB page...

Premier Gun Show Round Rock.jpg

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I went around 10:00. Line wasn't as bad as that but the parking lot was full. We had to jump the curb on the back side and make our own spot.

It was a very good show. Next one will be after the election. I hope we're not in panic mode again by then.

Go to this show. It's about as good as they're going to get.

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    Went yesterday afternoon, around 1pm. Parking spot was full and I was already concerned. But no line at the entrance. Nice view from the top level. Compared to last years shows in Cedar Park, I think the layout is much better. Good selection, prices OK. I liked it a lot, but didn't have budget to buy anything.
    STB

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    Got there around 2pm today. Good sized show. Nothing as big as the Ft Worth one, but that's to be expected. Got the two things that we were after. She got the S&W Bodyguard revolver for $395+tax. I got the PPQ45 for $585+tax.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Worked the show with a buddy of mine selling holsters....kind of a slow start both days but turned out alright!

Saw a DPMS oracle for <$500 which is a good deal and components are still abundant and cheap!

Ended up buying a para expert 45 acp, 500 rds of 45 and a gun trust so all in all a good weekend!

Highlight of the weekend was the announcer asking people not to stick hilary Clinton stickers in the urinals.....peed on her several times this weekend!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I was happy with the show. There were a lot of good tables and very little junk. The promoters seemed to keep all the junk in one isle too.

.22 lr ammo was reasonable, about $0.08 a round. Good to finally see it at realistic prices, not that I need any.

Sure seemed to be a bunch of guns marked POR. I am not going to ask the price, I will just move on to the next table that has the same gun with the price marked on it. If your price was lower you would mark it. I doubt that is the case though so I just move on.

I will be going again in November.

Top Bottom