Military Camp

How Would They Propose to Confiscate Weapons in the U.S.?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I am afraid my ghost gun is haunting my wife and the checking account. The Hi-Capasity clip is missing from my debit card. And worse yet my NRA magazine is digital.
    Guns International

nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    There will be prohibition first, certain guns, certain additions to the weapon, then they will get some sort of registration, forcing FFL's will ensure there is a database. Then they will know who has what for all guns. Then as laws are passed and changed, they will know where the devices are that have been made illegal and they will start knocking on doors, or placing warrants for people and taking them into custody.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    No way they would be able to find out guns which have been in families for 50-60 or more years.
    Of course as I stated, I've already sold all my guns privately....

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    how? Depends on two things.

1. if the 'authorities' don't have absolute totalitarian style power to illegally pass a law outlawing the 2nd, and they'd then have to retain an appearance of legality to retain public support.
    Then it'd be like what we faced in the PRK & how it was essentially done there.
    Illegally or unconstitutionally outlaw an entire class of personal firearms via changing "the law" First offer either a registration 'amnesty' or a turn-in period. That expires then simply wait and arrest people as chance provides.
    Along with that, stake out gun ranges and known shooting areas, use a supposed 'legal' pretext to pull over people coming from either and use any pretext to search thier cars.
    Coming from a gun range or shooting area?
    that'd give a pretext for, albeit probably still illegal, for a search. Coming from a range or shooting area means there's likely firearms in the car, pull them over and lets see what they have. Especially if the 'authorities' heard semi-auto fire which indicates someone had a larger than 10 rd mag of any kind.
    Or, using available registration introduce what they're doing now, the so-called 'mental health' angle. That'd give the appearance of 'legality' and give them grounds for going to private homes.

2. Complete totalitarian power given the public supports such a thing, rather than having to retain the appearance of legality to have the support of the public?

If the 'authorities' attain such power, rather than legitimate authority, then we can expect 'Krystallnacht' type activities...lockdown areas, no entry, no exit. use whatever available records via unconstitutional required registration and go to it wholesale. Anyone resists will get shot or burned out. Or if it gets that far into a totalitarian situation, do the boston shooter type situation, "eff the 4th amendment, open the door or we will, or else....."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom