How would you handle this?

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
A bunch of inbred morons.

The only thing I see the guy did wrong was flip them off, although I doubt it would have gone much different, and steal their camera. The keys, good job. Although handing them to the desk at the local LEO office might have been a good idea.

Oh, and they weren't from Texas, he said something like "..this isn't Texas; it's not a ^&#(@( hoedown...". If that wasn't Canada, it was a northern central border state. Every one of them had that Canadian influenced accent, "...eh...". :p

Actually, being in a remote area like that, I might have popped off at least one shot; maybe through the grill of the truck. Even more wrong, but it would have punctuated the inbreeds learn'n for the day.

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
That, is why I keep a couple of road flares and a casette of Dueling Banjoes in the glove box.
Pick your fights and never, ever pick a fight.
Be safe.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
My BMW would have no problem losing any truck on the road, or at least I'd make the driver question his sanity trying to keep up. I'd then call it into the police.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
+1 on staged. However, if it wasn't staged, wouldn't taking the camera and keys at gun point make that armed robbery?

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
TGT Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
Houston/San Antonio TX
this was confirmed to be staged sometime ago. Although I think I would have done the same and worse.

My brother's car was egg'd by some teens. He and his friends corner'd em , rounded em up and made them cleaned it with their clothes. Then he let all the air out of their tires and tossed thier keys in woods along with their cell phone batteries.

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
staged!

still entertaining. I think the point where the woman calmly walks up and takes the camera while the ugy is pointing the gun at them gives it away.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members