How would you handle this?

Discussion in 'Training & Competition' started by si vis pacem para b, May 23, 2009.

1. si vis pacem para b

si vis pacem para b New Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Hey everybody I stumbled over this video and found it kind of interesting. I am not sure I would have handled this the way he did. It shames me that the "bad guys" say they're in Texas, never the less I just thought I'd get your opinions.
    YouTube - Some hillbillies decided to pester the wrong guy!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I think it's staged.

Either way, I would have driven off.

3. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    +1

4. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    A bunch of inbred morons.

The only thing I see the guy did wrong was flip them off, although I doubt it would have gone much different, and steal their camera. The keys, good job. Although handing them to the desk at the local LEO office might have been a good idea.

Oh, and they weren't from Texas, he said something like "..this isn't Texas; it's not a ^&#(@( hoedown...". If that wasn't Canada, it was a northern central border state. Every one of them had that Canadian influenced accent, "...eh...". :p

Actually, being in a remote area like that, I might have popped off at least one shot; maybe through the grill of the truck. Even more wrong, but it would have punctuated the inbreeds learn'n for the day. :rofl:

5. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +1... Saw this on another forum (last year, IIRC).Everyone tought it was staged as well.

6. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    That, is why I keep a couple of road flares and a casette of Dueling Banjoes in the glove box.
    Pick your fights and never, ever pick a fight.:texas:
    Be safe.

7. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    My BMW would have no problem losing any truck on the road, or at least I'd make the driver question his sanity trying to keep up. I'd then call it into the police.

8. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    +1 on staged. However, if it wasn't staged, wouldn't taking the camera and keys at gun point make that armed robbery?

9. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    this was confirmed to be staged sometime ago. Although I think I would have done the same and worse.

My brother's car was egg'd by some teens. He and his friends corner'd em , rounded em up and made them cleaned it with their clothes. Then he let all the air out of their tires and tossed thier keys in woods along with their cell phone batteries.

10. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    staged!

still entertaining. I think the point where the woman calmly walks up and takes the camera while the ugy is pointing the gun at them gives it away.