• ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    A bunch of inbred morons.

The only thing I see the guy did wrong was flip them off, although I doubt it would have gone much different, and steal their camera. The keys, good job. Although handing them to the desk at the local LEO office might have been a good idea.

Oh, and they weren't from Texas, he said something like "..this isn't Texas; it's not a ^&#(@( hoedown...". If that wasn't Canada, it was a northern central border state. Every one of them had that Canadian influenced accent, "...eh...". :p

Actually, being in a remote area like that, I might have popped off at least one shot; maybe through the grill of the truck. Even more wrong, but it would have punctuated the inbreeds learn'n for the day.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    That, is why I keep a couple of road flares and a casette of Dueling Banjoes in the glove box.
    Pick your fights and never, ever pick a fight.
    Be safe.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    My BMW would have no problem losing any truck on the road, or at least I'd make the driver question his sanity trying to keep up. I'd then call it into the police.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    +1 on staged. However, if it wasn't staged, wouldn't taking the camera and keys at gun point make that armed robbery?

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    this was confirmed to be staged sometime ago. Although I think I would have done the same and worse.

My brother's car was egg'd by some teens. He and his friends corner'd em , rounded em up and made them cleaned it with their clothes. Then he let all the air out of their tires and tossed thier keys in woods along with their cell phone batteries.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    staged!

still entertaining. I think the point where the woman calmly walks up and takes the camera while the ugy is pointing the gun at them gives it away.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think it's staged.

Either way, I would have driven off.

Staged. Right way to handle it? Drive off. Can't shake them? Keep driving, get on your phone (or better yet; have your passenger do it) with the police, and arrange to meet an officer.

Simply driving along and pulling into a police station if you can't call the police (or don't want to) should work.

If none of this is an option (for some odd reason) and a confrontation is absolutely going to happen, try to have it in a place where you'll have witnesses IMO.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I agree totally with the previous post and would have avoided the confrontation at all costs. Drive to a police station. Stay the heck out of areas that are secluded or remote. Pick up the cell, call the law and tell them what's going on. The guy had a nice car and gun. He probably had a cell phone, too.

I've had a CHL for years but would NOT have pulled the gun in this situation. It never would have gotten that far with me. The car driver had many opportunities to cool this confrontation down.

If a truck and a couple of rednecks follows you and curses you several times, why would you repeatedly flip them off to make it worse?

There is a good chance the driver committed a crime in taking the camera.

Finally, I don't believe this was genuine but it's a good training flick regardless.

Flash

Top Bottom