• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    There was an ole phrase my uncle used to use to describe any animals on his farm that had gotten older. He would say that they were getting long in the tooth. On of the last times I saw him in the hospital, I walked in and he had tubes sticking out of him everywhere, IV bottles etc. He asked my mother who the hell is this? I said it's me "Unc". As he started to realize, he brightened up, and took me all in from head to toe and said, Holy shit boy you done went and got long in the tooth on me.

I loved my uncle very much. Over the years it has been morphed to become Longtooths or LT. It helps me remember him every day. I also wear his wedding ring on my right hand in remembrance.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I created this name without thought when my son wanted me to play an online game with him. I have used it for everything else since. It is easy for my feeble mind to remember.:rolleyes:

poletax

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    charleston ,west virginia
    I got poletax from a friend.
    Around here the Tax man was runnin outta things to tax.
    Genius that they are,they decided to tax standing timber on yer property.Hence the Pole Tax.
    My friend was describing his honeymoon.He said the taxman woulda charged him a pole tax.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    My initials + gun. Not very creative, but easy to remember. Plus I use it on some other forums.

Cobra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    CANADA
    Mine came from my boxing days as a middleweight (a few pounds and decades ago), when one of my opponent's trainer made a comment after a fight that I wasn't expected to win. I had very fast hands and I was all over his guy and the comment was made that I was as fast as a cobra. I've had it ever since.:D:D

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i used to turn really red when i drink, and htx is houston, tx.. guys over at m1911.org took it apon themselves to accuse me of being a gangster and pretty much almost banned me, gave me warnings when i tried to defend myself. so i decided to just leave that place alone.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Jack Of All Trades

My buddies gave me my handle because of the abundance of hobbies that I have.
    I'm the guy in the group that when you say you need an obscure widget or tool has (at least:D) one in the garage or knows where to get it.

Joat

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Using online since '97ish

Well its kinda easy and unique at the same time-- Its the first two letters of all three of my names (first, middle and last- not all my aliases) plus the year I graduated high school. i.e. JU=first name, WA=middle name, and BA=last name + 98. Its on almost every inch of my online life.

SO758

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Central TX
    My old badge number when I worked for a Sheriff's dept. No longer with that agency, but all of my screen names are SO758 on other boards.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I wanted to hunt one ever since i started hunting in africa. Second safari I missed on one that took me to the top of the largest mountain in the area via the hard way up. I have a friend that lives their & hunts professionally. He taught me how to call them up. On my third safari i was hunting with another PH that was surprised that I called the troupe back after shooting the alpha male.
    245czt5.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    My screen name is from my child hood. Let's say it was good memories of hunting hot Texas fields with grasshoppers bouncing around.

Top Bottom