• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Years ago, I used to bicycle (though you wouldn't know from seeing me know). It just sort of fit. I've used this name online for nearly a decade now I think, maybe even longer.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I really am a great fan of......HONG KONG! Oh wait, I mean HELLO KITTY! Aw crap, how did I come up with this name......

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    it is what I shoot when I qualified for my LEO job and its what I shot at he last state match for PI's

Oh I my rifle of choice is a 300 Win mag

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I've always wanted to go bow hunting for bear in Alaska. When I reelisted in the Army I enlisted to go to Alaska and bought a Hoyt bow to go bear hunting with....hense "hoytinak". Never did make the trip though....spent too much time deployed. :(

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    They call me Mac because I shoot the Mac10 and mac11 pistols.I have a rpb,mpa and one ingram mac10.Nobody else I shoot with have these and they just started calling me mac.
    pix753104296.jpg

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Carneyman from a hat that I used to wear all time...came from a song by some obscure band called CCR (no, not them, Cross Canadian Ragweed). People would always call me carneyman because of it, so I figured I would start using it.

Gopher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Far, far, far North Dallas
    Take one 160 pound offensive lineman with a burr haircut, buck teeth and braces, glasses, a coach with a sense of humor, and a bunch of 16 year old buddies. Coach said I was blocking so low I looked like a gopher digging a hole. There was a Saturday morning cartoon then with a gopher character (goofy gophers or go, go gophers or sum such) and it stuck.

I've used for every thing from a CB handle to e-mail addresses since the early 70's. hell I think two of those buddies don't even know my first name anymore.:)

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    This is the same handle I use for several forums. It started with an atv forum, where it was quite appropriate. I have a KingQuad 700 atv. I live in Wylie, tx..........so........I was the Kingofwylietx.

It's that or I am a very regal Blue Blood living in Texas.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Texas1911, I guess I should have my Law enforcement friends behind me throwing our gang signs.Two Os forming handcuffs.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom