• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZINCOGNITO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    AUSTIN
    Thanks gents!

@breakingcontact: thanks for explanation.

I have to admit the liberalness of the city got me when I walked out of a Starbucks and two dudes were declaring their "man-love" towards each other. Damn near lost a lung!

I love the area, schools and the technology jobs Austin has to offer.......hell, I'm excited I got out of 29 Palms, California. Unfortunately, I left a lot of my Marine Corps brothers and sisters behind enemy lines but I'm hoping they will soon PCS out of that broke communist country.

I'm hoping to meet you guys (the ones I haven't already offended) and throw some lead down range. I have this itch on my trigger finger that just won't go away!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    hell, I'm excited I got out of 29 Palms, California. Unfortunately, I left a lot of my Marine Corps brothers and sisters behind enemy lines but I'm hoping they will soon PCS out of that broke communist country.

God help you out in the stumps, luckily I only went there TAD when I did go and was lucky enough to be at Pendleton. Though come EAS day with DD214 in hand we were out and on our way back to God's country, welcome home and welcome to the forum. Semper Fi brother (doc?)

ZINCOGNITO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    AUSTIN
    God help you out in the stumps, luckily I only went there TAD when I did go and was lucky enough to be at Pendleton. Though come EAS day with DD214 in hand we were out and on our way back to God's country, welcome home and welcome to the forum. Semper Fi brother (doc?)

Sorry for the late reply.

Just a Navy vet training Marines to use C2 systems. I thoroughly enjoyed working with those guys the point they had me questioning my service branch choice......sometimes! Hehehe.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

Attachments

• Bacon_Ketchup.jpg
      Bacon_Ketchup.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 118

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I have been gone a year, and I am already trying to get back to Austin! Congrats on getting home! If anyone hears of any good job ops, PM me!

ZINCOGNITO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    AUSTIN
    I was gone for 12 years and now that I'm back, I will never leave the state again.......unless it's taken over by liberals and illegals. Hope you get back soon. Thanks

Top Bottom