• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • On The Border

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy Y'all from the edge of the world: beautiful Del Rio, Texas the gateway to Ciudad Acuna and home to beautiful Lake Amistad.

I found y'all through another forum. Shorts had the link in her sig. and I came by and liked what I saw.

By reading some of your posts, I think I'm really gonna like it here!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Welcome aboard!

I hear the fishing is pretty good down there. A friend of mine drove from East Texas to Lake Amistad to fish.......must be some really special fish you got over there. Apparently, they hit (with the truck) three deer while there.

On The Border

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hear the fishing is pretty good down there. A friend of mine drove from East Texas to Lake Amistad to fish.......must be some really special fish you got over there. Apparently, they hit (with the truck) three deer while there.

The Bass fishing is "World Class". It used to be a well-kept secret until a few years ago when the Bassmaster Elite Series came to town and fractured all their weight records. It's an amazing fishery. It's also quite beautiful. I'm lucky enough to have it be the first thing I see every morning and the last thing I see at night.

Deer are EVERYWHERE! I see 3 or 4 new carcasses every morning on my way to town. I have a herd of about 10 freeloaders that I feed every evening. Last year at this time I had about 13.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    welcome to the site and post up and enjoy:p. now can I say I hate you??? great fishing and great deer...... you suck. share the wealth

Top Bottom