• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleOBar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Lower Rio Grande Valley
    I just found this board and thought I would like to join. The screen name/login is the old family cattle brand from the late 19th and early 20th Centuries in Coleman County. I am a sixth generation Texas raised in Brownsville and currently am retired and living very near Brownsville.

I am a lifetime shooter, hunter and reloader. My current interest are cast bullets shooting (rifles) and building rifles. I am looking forward to the discussions and information shared here.
    Gun Zone Deals

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And Howdy from Comanche County, glad to see you on board ! South Texas, the Valley, land of the world's best oranges and grapefruits ! And speaking of Coleman , this old fiddler was born there in the first half of the 20th Century, Pop was a cop, later M.K.Witt Ford.,and later REA....I attended South WardElementary until dragged to Angelo......Cowboy movies at the Gem Theater, the smell of saddles and tack at Nance's Saddelry, Wide Commercial Avenue, and there was a distinguished man there by the name of O'Barr.......

Top Bottom