• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaxon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2017
    Keller, Texas
    Born and raised in the suburbs of Fort Worth. Turned 18 a little over 6 months ago, never really hit me that I can finally get into guns (buy them, take them to the range, etc) until a few months ago.
    And now here I finally am, glad I found this site, helped me find a few ranges that allow FMJ.
    Anyways, nice to meet y'all!
    Gun Zone Deals

Jaxon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2017
    Keller, Texas
    Congrats on turning 18, there is plenty of wisdom on these forums, there is also plenty of bullshit. Sometimes it can be hard to distinguish between the two! Welcome to TGT.
    I'm well aware of the things you can find on forums and such, plenty of biased opinions and down right ignorance. I just joined to get involved in the community, potentially make a few meet ups (If I can find the time between work and college) but other than that, just to be here and active.

I realized after reading my reply over, it sounded like I was coming off as bit of an ass, not what I meant to do at all lol :P

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hell, I'm 60 and I have learned a few things from here. Never too young to start learning, never too old too stop.

Welcome!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Welcome to the forum. We all come across that way once in a while. Sometimes, getting it wrong teaches you more than getting it right.

from an idjit coffeeholic

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome to the forum. We all come across that way once in a while. Sometimes, getting it wrong teaches you more than getting it right.

from an idjit coffeeholic
    Wouldn't that be considered learning from our mistakes? Do people still do that? DOH!

Top Bottom