• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erndog105

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Thought I would intro myself. Been looking for locals with common interest in guns and shooting. Is there an active club of gun owners in and around Austin area, RR or Gtown?
    I have been into collecting Lugers using CCR FFL. Collecting on hold due to high cost of lugers now. Now worried about what can and can not get purchased after election.
    Anyway, look forward to getting together at future shoots.
    ARJ Defense ad

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for joining us. I am located in south Austin, as is Texas1911 (he's the owner, we both created the site). I'm always up for doing absolutely anything! ;) Lately I've had an incredibly busy schedule with work, and am working nearly every weekend.

Hmm, if you don't mind Erndog, I will probably have some questions for you regarding the C&R license in the near future. I've been thinking about getting one as there is a ton of C&R mils-surp stuff I really want to buy.

erndog105

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    HK, CCR is great if you are into antiques. BATF is very helpful with Q&A also. You get the aplication from them (form ATF 7CR). Once issued, you get notified of state gun laws, Fed firearms regs and list of C&R firearms. Mainly you can purchase and sell antiques over the internet without going through a FFL since you are a FFL ( for antiques). You also have to notify (not ask for permission) your local LEO (sheriff or Police Chief. No problem in Williamson Cty.
    Down side, big brother knows you exhist and you are open to unannounced inspections of guns and records by the ATF, but I have not had that experienced. Probability is low since they are kept busy inspecting the Commercial FFL dealers. If you need anything else I will try and assist.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom