• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggiemike96

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Why can I not post on the classifieds forum? Am I restricted for a certain amount of time? Something about "authorization"...is my registration not complete? I want to BUY!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Why can I not post on the classifieds forum? Am I restricted for a certain amount of time? Something about "authorization"...is my registration not complete? I want to BUY!

It requires the user to have at least 5 posts to be able to post a classified thread. We did that to help combat the spammers. Just another two posts and you're there! ;)

Aggiemike96

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    I did a search on Yahoo for handguns and this is one of the sites that showed up. Read through some of the postings and decided that this is a board I need to be a part of!

Aggiemike96

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    I'm going to call myself a "novice". I haven't been around guns my whole life. However, in the past few months, they've become interesting to me. I do not anticipate hunting, but rather moreso interested for home protection and recreational/target shooting. I have a Springfield XD on order and am anxious to get that and get some "rounds" under my belt.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Welcome! Yea, I remember my first when I started collecting back in 02'. Was also a XD and 7 years later, after catching the bug, there's no turning back... :-)

Top Bottom