• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UnmanagedRecoil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Lubbock, tX
    Hi. I'm a new member to the forum from Lubbock. I have lived in West Texas for almost half of my 61 years. I like Lubbock -- and don't you believe all the bad stuff you hear about this place. Most days the wind doesn't blow. Most days the sun shines. Most days you can wear a polo shirt and be just fine. I have lived in Casper, Wy and seen a stack of firewood scattered in the wind (no kidding). I have seen the thermometer freeze solid in Vernal, Utah. I have lived in Houston and seen a new bicycle rust overnight. I have lived in San Angelo and seen prickly pear cactus die of thirst. I have lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico and I can tell you that living in a small version of San Francisco is not worth the view of the mountains.
    I like to reload, build my own AR's, shoot things, and hunt. I eat meat. I hate evil. I like kids and dogs and I have a beautiful wife. God is good and life is good. Obama and most other politicians are evil but not as bad as the devil. I will defend freedom and fight tyranny.
    From what I have read so far, this is a good place to learn, listen and float your ideas.

Glad to be a new member

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Welcome. I went to TTU and just graduated and moved away about 6 months ago. Lubbock really isn't that bad. Amarillo though, is that bad.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welcome from Dallas. I lived in Tahoka as a kid. I don't remember it being that bad.

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

Top Bottom