• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKandHD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It looks like a couple of us will be in New Braunsfels for the HOG rally. I assume from your sig that you'll probably be there too.

I will probably be there, but won't be riding in it... I was told if I wanted a new FXCW I had to sell off my VRSCR... So now I'm patiently awaiting their complete and non-inflated priced arrival...

I'm hoping to pick it up before the ROT Rally...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you hear. The more HK people the better! We can't let the 1911 guys outnumber us here! ;) (j/k I like 1911's too)

ge0624me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Hows It Going

Hows It Going There Fellow ,n/b Resident, Do You Go To Dietz?, Great Range Very Laid Back Atmosphere, I Went A Couple Of Times To The Range @ Bulverde, I Was Given A Test, Before I Could Even Shoot A Little 2 Much For Me , Oh Well Maybe I'll Run Into You Some Day At Dietz,...i Go At Least Twice A Week....have Fun Shooting Nice Pistol The Hk ,i've Never Owned One, ..i Just Got Me A Smith M&p 45acp...earth Brown, With Night Sights, I Love It ....awesome Gun....have Fun....

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I seem to remember someone's Kimber needing throat work out of the box to feed properly. Hmm, I wonder who that might have been? ;)

It was jamming because of the spring being hard. The last few boxes of ammo I ran through it didn't give me any problems for the most part because the spring was starting to relax.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I can certainly say that of all the HK's I've owned and shot, none match a good 1911. The P9S comes really close, but just not quite there.

Funny, I've shot a number of 1911's (including a couple high dollar ones) and have yet to find anything that comes close to the trigger pull and accuracy of the P9S. ;)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Funny, I've shot a number of 1911's (including a couple high dollar ones) and have yet to find anything that comes close to the trigger pull and accuracy of the P9S. ;)

Find me a P9S that shoots 1.5" groups at 50 yards... find me any firearm that can do the same with a 5" or less barrel.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Find me a P9S that shoots 1.5" groups at 50 yards... find me any firearm that can do the same with a 5" or less barrel.

At the risk of getting too OT, dude my factory test target was like a 3/4" group at like 35-40yds. ;) Accurate like a laser beam. :D

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    At the risk of getting too OT, dude my factory test target was like a 3/4" group at like 35-40yds. ;) Accurate like a laser beam. :D

You got a pretty selective memory... lol.

p9bs.jpg

That's not a 3/4" group, and that's at 25m or 27.3 yards.

Ha! I'm right, you're wrong. :p

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom