• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Thanks everyone!!
    I tried to post a video I did and the thread got deleted is that against rules ???

Wasn't selling anything just mentioned a brand of AR I bought and a link to a video channel on youtube of me and my boy plinking out by whiteface
    it is promoting the type of AR I bought I guess cause it was a great buy!!!

First welcome aboard, second I wasn't the mod who deleted it but from what I can see is your very first post on the forum was hey check out my youtube video. I mean no disrespect typing it like that but that raises a couple of flags around here and it was reported as spam. You found the introductions section so you got the first step outta the way to put some minds at ease, just post around the forum and show everyone that you're a contributing member and not just here solely to promote your youtube channel and you'll be good.

Siarsenal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    First welcome aboard, second I wasn't the mod who deleted it but from what I can see is your very first post on the forum was hey check out my youtube video. I mean no disrespect typing it like that but that raises a couple of flags around here and it was reported as spam. You found the introductions section so you got the first step outta the way to put some minds at ease, just post around the forum and show everyone that you're a contributing member and not just here solely to promote your youtube channel and you'll be good.

Thanks for the advice Sir, I do alot of shooting in Texas cause my wife lives in Levelland!! TXDARKHORSE361 I'm Gator Navy from 79-81

Top Bottom