• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45g21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    San Antonio
    Howdy, I found this forum while on GlockTalk, I recently graduated from Texas A&M and moved to San Antonio. If anyone knows of good places to shoot or fish around here let me know.

atxbandit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for joining! You might check out Bullet Hole Shooting Range - San Antonio, Texas. They are on the SW side of San Antonio. It's a small range, though they have some machineguns to rent which is pretty neat. I've been there before and rented an Mp5. It was a blast to say the least. ;)

Welcome. I also think Bullet Hole is a nice place. Took my chl class there. Even with gas it was cheaper than anyplace here in Austin. Of course that was a year ago and gas is $1 more a gal.

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Welcome aboard, I live in Helotes which is off of Bandera Rd outside loop 1604 and live only a few miles from BulletHole which is where I shoot mostly. Bass Proshops has an indoor range which is pretty nice, although you have to buy their ammo, can't bring your own.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Man, San Antonio is such a big area. We really need to get more members out in that direction so we can start getting together some respectable size events down there. If you guys have any suggestions on picking up more members in the area, I'm all ears. :)

Top Bottom