• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Long story short, grew up in Spring, left for 8 years (USMC), came back. Trying to build my collection back up and get into the "recreational area of shooting again.... Spent alot of time as a marksmanship instructor, and always willing to help out....
    Texas SOT

XDM1244

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dirty D, I graduated Spring High in 1982. When/where did you go to school if you don't mind me asking. I went the same way but joined the Air Force in 1988. The AF has better cable TV and not so much yelling and slogging it out in swamps with knives. LOL! Hats off to any Marine. I took a lot of them out of Falujah in 04.

Happy Texan. K

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Graduated from Klein High School in 1993, joined the Corps in '98, moved back to Spring in '06. And I love slogging through the jungles/swamps/deserts with knives, but appreciate the nice comfy ride gettin there!

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Thanks for your service DirtyD and welcome to the forum. I'm a Spring resident also and spend a lot of time on Carter's Country pistol range. If you are free during the week, join me some time. The invitation includes you too, LittleGun, and any other local shooters.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    hanks LHB1, I have not shot at Carters since before I joined the service, latley I have been shooting at Shiloh. What are the range fee's at Carters these days? I may swing by there during a slow day....

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    hanks LHB1, I have not shot at Carters since before I joined the service, latley I have been shooting at Shiloh. What are the range fee's at Carters these days? I may swing by there during a slow day....

About $9 per gun and one shooter, unlimited time. I have an annual membership so don't have to pay every visit. I shoot ONLY cast bullets in my 1911's and most indoor ranges don't allow them, so am restricted to outdoor ranges. I'm planning to go shooting tomorrow morning if I can get up. Just got home yesterday from a trip/vacation to Wyoming/Colorado. Not as young as I used to be and takes a little time to recover from those long drives.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom