• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkchan83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Sugar Land, TX
    Hi, my name is Jason and I am a gun owner.

I was born and raised outside of Houston, but never felt the need to purchase a firearm while I lived in Texas.

I moved to Southern California (aka the Peoples Republic of Kommiefornia) in 2006 to attend graduate school. I will be getting the heck out of here just as soon as I can. However, in the meantime, I discovered Glocks and AR-15s, revolvers and lever-actions. I am now the proud owner of a couple of Glocks and a couple of rifles. (Did living in California drive me to guns?)

I hope to move back to Texas soon. I will throw this idea out here and look forward to your responses: I have thought about opening a gun store in Texas. What services/products do you wish you could get locally?

In the PRK, we are severely restricted in terms of firearms ownership. In particular, many black rifles are banned. Fortunately, there are plenty of people out here who are more creative than me and who are able to work within the law to provide we gun-owners with options for owning AR-15s, AK-47s, and other evil, black rifles.

Lastly, I know that this forum is dedicated to promoting local discussion in Texas. There is a California forum called Calguns.net that has a similar mission. However, I truly feel that we are at a turning point where gun rights advocates like us may be on the offensive for a change. I encourage you to seek out your like-minded brethren, even if they are stuck in the land of fruits and nuts.

Thank you and good day.
    Guns International

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Welcome from a former Californian .. my advice, enjoy the beauty and the things the state has to offer ... and get out as soon as you can!

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    hi,
    I'm from the PRC as well. Only 'cause it's hard to spell Commifornia with a K. Seriously though, the Calgunners are doing alot to restore firearm rights back home.
    Currently I'm in El Paso visitng family and enjoying the free air... (almost free since our neighbors in Juarez insist on burning tires all the time).

Hi Everyone!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom