• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guy Fawkes

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 1, 2018
    Converse
    how’s it going TGT, I’m brand new here as you could have guessed and wanted to introduce myself and just say hi. Stumbled across your forum and figured I’d stay for awhile. I’m Derek despite my corny as hell username. Anyway I’ve been in the Army for a about 6 years now, I’ve been in San Antonio for the past year for flight medic training and the Army has decided to keep me here, I’ll be moving to Fort Hood in May and will be there for what I’d imagine will be the next few years. I’m really enjoying Texas and your gun laws. I’m originally from California and my first duty station was in New York, so I’ve had my fun in the anti-gun states. Anyway I’m glad to be here, I’ll be submitting my LTC paperwork when I get settled up near Fort Hood (not living on post) I’ve already finished everything but paperwork submission. I have a Gen 5 G19 (of course I have a Glock...) and a HK VP9. Other than that I have some rifles and shotguns in California that I need to figure out how to get here. I’m happy to be here and I look forward to meeting you all and my stay in Texas, it’s truly the best place the Army has sent me yet.

Derek
    Howdy, this is Texas!! Victory or Death!

Top Bottom