• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhilR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Trophy Club, Texas
    Just heard about this forum while I was over at the HKPRO forum. Glad to see a Texas shooting forum. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with what is going on locally in the gun world.

FYI I'm a retired old geezer that still likes to shoot. :cool:

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    welcome to te site. some of us are not so young, but we still like to shoot and we can still learn something from the guys who have been there and done that. and this is the place to find someone who has the experiance we havent. and by the way we can help someone too with what we have done.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Welcome to the forum.I have the HK USP 45 tactical and it is 100 percent reliable.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here sir. Nice collection you have there in the signature line. ;) How do you like that USP 9mm Elite? I bet that gun has next to no recoil. ;)

PhilR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Trophy Club, Texas
    Good to have you here sir. Nice collection you have there in the signature line. ;) How do you like that USP 9mm Elite? I bet that gun has next to no recoil. ;)

Thanks for the welcome and the nice comments on my collection (so far). Yes, the Elite is a very soft and extremely accurate shooting gun. I hope to someday get one in .45. I am also hoping to stumble across a good deal on a H&K Mk23. :cool: I also, just this week, picked up an FN Five-seveN. That is one fun pistol to shoot.

Top Bottom