• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad601

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    North West Fort Worth
    Hey all. New member on forum. Stumbled across it while killing time since guntrader is down for some reason or other. A bit about myself. 10 year vet, 3 active and 7 in the Texas Army National Guard. I am a peace officer by day but I am about to take advantage of vets educational benefits and go back to school full time. Why not?

Firearms for me is a hobby and tools of my trade. I am a STRONG 2nd ammendment supporter and vow to keep my Oath to the people of my nation and to the Constitution.

I am born and raised Texan and am fiercely loyal to my state. I distinctly ah... fuzzily... remember some bar room brawls when I was active duty defending Texas' honor from damn carpetbaggers.

Like any military man I enjoy to drink. I consider myself a bourbon wiskey conisure. Lately I have been getting into the scotch scene.

Thats about it. Oh...

My collection...
    Sig Sauer P226 9mm Tac Ops
    Kimber TLE II Stainless
    Smith and Wesson Model 10 .38spc.
    Mossberg 590 12ga
    Marlin 795
    Colt Python Nickle
    Remington 700 SPS Tactical 7.62x51
    ...Had a Rock River Entry Tac but sold it a couple months prior to Firearmageddon. But do have a Colt 6940 on order from a LE Distributor playing the waiting game.

Wife's Collection
    All of Mine +
    S&W M&P Shield 9

Wish List
    Kahr PM9, Sig 239 or Walther PPS (Dunno which one I would like most anyone with exp in these let me know what you think)
    An AK Platform in 5.56 NATO
    Beretta M9A1
    My Old Friend M1A National Match
    Pipe Dream ...M107 Barrett .50
    Guns International

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Welcome to the forum from Fannin County! And from another vet (Cav Scout here).

This is an excellent forum but we don't really list our collections here (wink wink). I'd delete that part of your post if I were you. We know you're a gun guy; otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Again, welcome and thank you for your service.

Top Bottom