• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    who's going to the Longview Hushfest?

I'm packed & ready to leave early tomorrow. Going to spend a night in the woods of Palestine killing armadillo's with night vision & suppressed weapons with some friends. They are hitting a garden & need to die.

I'm bringing my H&K MP5K with the KAC. Not sure if I bring the USP with the YHM Cobra. One buddy is lending his Gemtech to another for his H&K93. He just bought a H&K .40 tactical as well. The other will have his H&K USP9SD & I think he is bringing his .300 Whisper.
    Hurley's Gold

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I've got a PVS14 my buddy has my old PVS7b & an ITT 6015 monocular. He has a PEQ2 & I've got a dual beam for our .300 whispers. I might just use my suppressed pistol with a Insight LAM.

randy4bb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Liberty
    hot damn

man:
    yall got $10K worth of equipment that i shoot with a $3.98 flashlight duct taped to my $75.00 marlin 22; can i go & watch how it's really done..............overkill bill if ya got the benjamins...........randy

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    man:
    yall got $10K worth of equipment that i shoot with a $3.98 flashlight duct taped to my $75.00 marlin 22; can i go & watch how it's really done..............overkill bill if ya got the benjamins...........randy

It's more then $10k total there Randy. You should of seen us skunk hunting. With my H&K 51.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Longview Hushfest

I've got a PVS14 my buddy has my old PVS7b & an ITT 6015 monocular. He has a PEQ2 & I've got a dual beam for our .300 whispers. I might just use my suppressed pistol with a Insight LAM.

Baboon.............confused about the title. Is there something actually going on in Longview. Been out of town on busy........what did I miss?

Okie556

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    East Texas Silencer Shoot 2009

THIS SATURDAY!!!

AKA: The Hush Fest

What: East Texas Suppressor Shoot
    When: Saturday May 9, 2009, Begins at 11:00am and goes til dark
    Where: Will be held on the new East Texas Rifle and Pistol Club shooting ranges.
    Eats: Lunch will be provided for all paid members, cooked by Firebug!!!
    Cost: $25 - this cost covers lunch, range time, and access to suppressor testing and manufacturers, Free to local law enforcement officers in uniform
    Map:
    Map to ETRPC
    1045 FM 2011, Longview, TX, 75603

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    East Texas Silencer Shoot 2009

THIS SATURDAY!!!

AKA: The Hush Fest

What: East Texas Suppressor Shoot
    When: Saturday May 9, 2009, Begins at 11:00am and goes til dark
    Where: Will be held on the new East Texas Rifle and Pistol Club shooting ranges.
    Eats: Lunch will be provided for all paid members, cooked by Firebug!!!
    Cost: $25 - this cost covers lunch, range time, and access to suppressor testing and manufacturers, Free to local law enforcement officers in uniform
    Map:
    Map to ETRPC
    1045 FM 2011, Longview, TX, 75603

:banghead: Baboon............thanks for info.........my own shooting club and I had no idea this was going on.

Thanks again,

Okie556

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Thanks for the heads up; guess I missed this one. No range time for me on Sat. Hope it is cleared out Sunday. I get cranky if I don't get one day at the range each weekend.

JasonSands

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Yeah I've had it on my calender for the last month. It seems like the clock here at work is slow because today is going so slow. It is a bit of a drive for me but ...........shooting at the range without earmuffs........PRICELESS.

Top Bottom