• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Okay. It's almost 11. And I'm hungry. Too lazy to make something to eat here, so I want to eat out. I'm in Austin.

How about some ideas? No McDonalds or Taco Bell. Not feeling those. And if anybody else is interested in lunch, let me know. It's always better to have somebody to talk to.\

Yeah. I'm bored today, if you can't tell.
    Hurley's Gold

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    I lived North and South Austin and I go out 3 times aweek. I usally cater to Mexican Resturants. What part of town are you at.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'm kinda out toward del valle. There's not much out here so I generally wind up driving into north Austin or up to pfville since I pick my kids up from school there.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Poink88 - no work for me Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. Compressed workweeks are the best!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Springhill in pfville is awesome. Also try European Bistro and Brauhaus. There's lots of good restaurants around but you need to be more specific on where you're looking.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    It took a while of driving around. Couldn't figure out what I was in the mood for, so I stopped at a little Mexican joint on 685.
    But we really should do a TGT lunch day once per week on either Thurdsay for Friday.

That would be cool.
    Too bad everyone on TGT doesn't live within twenty or so miles of each other. That would be a loud and kick ass lunch!
    ...then again, maybe it's for the best. We'd have to rent out a park just to have room for everybody!

Top Bottom