Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Quite a few links available via google...

Didn’t know Hunter used to date his brothers widow.

That's old news! He then "cheated" on her with a stripper who ended up pregnant with his son. She sued Hunter for child support in Arkansas, and won IIRC. He denies the child is his, but a DNA report says it's his child.

Joe has declined several times to answer any questions concerning this child as being his grandchild!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Fwiw, I have an old DEARNG buddy (from Desert Shield/Storm 1), who lives in Blue Hen, DE & tells me that, "Hunter likes getting women pregnant. He just doesn't like them after they are 'showing' & 'are fat & ugly' nor does he marry them." & "I know of 2 women here in town, who had a child by him & kept the baby."

yours, satx

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hunter isn't running for president, his father, Joe is. Not saying Joe isn't above suspicion, but the only link I see is they are father and son.
    The link is the influence, the sr has exerted for the jr and that these entities have upon the dad to keep this coverd up. The same shit the Russians possibly had on trump that was so dangerous.

The only difference is there is actual proof, and bragging, of these conflict of interest issues. Daddy bidens actions and comments on just china along with favors given to biden family members, son and brothers, should scare people enough.....let's say there is more than just a relationship.

A simple search should keep you researching for days.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The link is the influence, the sr has exerted for the jr and that these entities have upon the dad to keep this coverd up. The same shit the Russians possibly had on trump that was so dangerous.

The only difference is there is actual proof, and bragging, of these conflict of interest issues. Daddy bidens actions and comments on just china along with favors given to biden family members, son and brothers, should scare people enough.....let's say there is more than just a relationship.

I agree. Joe Biden has bragged about some of his corrupt dealings. But in some instances, they are separate dealings from what Hunter did. But in reality, you would never convince any Democrats of that!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Of more importance is the Senate investigation results.

Russian paid Hunter $3.5 million. For what?

And the Burisma $50k/ month director fee.

And the Chinese putting billions into a hedge fund for Hunter, shortly after a Biden visit.

Biden claimed to know nothing. But evidence has been found that he was confronted with the concerns.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-committees-report-hunter-biden-burisma-probe
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/republ...sed-concerns-with-obama-officials-11600859178
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/senate...and-hunter-biden-nears-completion-11600720533

Yep. Probably a paywall. But this site won't allow putting the article here (whether attributed or not).

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hunter isn't running for president, his father, Joe is. Not saying Joe isn't above suspicion, but the only link I see is they are father and son.

The son likes to send money to potential sex trafficking. The father likes to sniff young girls hair. I agree the only connection is they are father and son.

Top Bottom