• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Except the form says an unlawful user of illegal drugs. If they aren't illegal, it's not unlawful to use them.
    Yeah, thats where the semi-grey area is right now: states that legalized marijuana don't care, but ATF and feds continually point out its federally illegal and if they catch you its still a big no-no and revocation of your rights when they do.

However, it wouldn't take long for them to realize its a pointless question to include "marijuana" specifically if it were federally legalized and likely update that form and remove certain words.
    Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah, thats where the semi-grey area is right now: states that legalized marijuana don't care, but ATF and feds continually point out its federally illegal and if they catch you its still a big no-no and revocation of your rights when they do.

However, it wouldn't take long for them to realize its a pointless question to include "marijuana" specifically if it were federally legalized and likely update that form and remove certain words.
    This touches on the concern I have about the gun charges... my belief that drug use, or abuse should not deprive you of a right, especially one protected in the constitution.

F* Hunter and his dad, but I'd like to see it on charges I think are constitutional. Like lying about taxes or something...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

What.....? And give up power ??

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This touches on the concern I have about the gun charges... my belief that drug use, or abuse should not deprive you of a right, especially one protected in the constitution.

F* Hunter and his dad, but I'd like to see it on charges I think are constitutional. Like lying about taxes or something...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    i agree going after hunter on drug charges and having a gun is a can oworms that needs to be left alone

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom