• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Englishman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    The New World
    Difficult dilemma for the State to solve. You know he state wants something that they control and can tax at source; like where your property is located or where you earn you money.
    Consumption or Sales Tax is not in their control. As consumers can and do buy goods out of state and circumvent the system – Mail order everything could be real if we had a 15/20% flat sales tax unless TX adopted a California style system of a tax office in every state to collect on imports – Another cost to administer.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I am 100% against state income tax. I would def be interested in the dump public schools and go to a voucher system (would need more info though). I can't say I have ever agreed 100% with any politician. Often times its the lesser of so many evils to pick

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I would def be interested in the dump public schools and go to a voucher system (would need more info though).

I'm not going to say I'm an expert but I will say I know more than the average person. It is well worth it. Public schools are a total waste of time.

Now I don't agree with alot of them. For example, I just left a charter school. They had flags displayed from many. many, many countries. NOT ONE American flag or Texas flag, even out front.

However, I do speak with many of the administrators, rarely more than hello to the teachers, and feel like the stretch the hell out of a dollar and make good decisions.

I have yet to see one dollar spent there that I considered a waste ... outside the flags that is :p

Top Bottom