• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    Description: I have have a total of 300 rounds of British .303 ammunition for sale. This is headstamped "HXP 73" and according to what I could find out about it it's non corrosive and Boxer primed. That said, I would treat it as corrosive and Berdan primed until I fired a few rounds through it. I haven't shot it in several years and don't remember what kind of primer it has. I will also include 4 used once stripper clips with each bag of 100 rounds.

Price: I've found it hard to find accurate pricing as it hasn't been available in several years. That said I'm asking $125.00/100 rounds. Buy all 300 and we can work out a better price.

Selling Terms: Cash is king.

Other: Prefer Hutto, but will travel to surrounding areas if needed.

Pictures:

mDGoj4d.jpg

c8WeHNY.jpg
    DK Firearms

GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    After Lead Belly posted his information I found a couple of other forums where it was discussed. It gets high ratings for being reloadable, accuracy, and not using corrosive primers. Hopefully there are some other Enfield owners on the forum looking for ammunition.

A few years ago as part of the prep for moving, I sold a quantity of Pakistani .303 to someone. He had a friend who had a full auto Bren Gun and was invited to shoot it, but he had to bring his own ammunition.

Top Bottom