• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Long story short, I have a buddy starting a Hydrographics business and was looking for some more items to practice on and add to his Gallery/Display.

Because the price was right I let him do 2 of mine.

Both were Preped&Painted, Dipped and then Cleared.
    First two firearms he has ever done, came out great!

3abyma2e.jpg
    aze3ypy5.jpg
    y8ydusa9.jpg
    gy9umeqa.jpg
    a7uryvuh.jpg
    ejenypy8.jpg
    eraje3e4.jpg
    ybeda4y4.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Where is he located? I'd like to try carbon fiber on a shotgun barrel to match my FPS. I have a 20" barrel on it , but I bought a 28" FPS in realtree or something, that I would like try and match in CF.

I was planning on doing it myself because it's a pretty simple process, but if it's a decent price, I might just skip buying tubs and extra croud I don't need.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    He is located in Orlando FL. He jokes about me opening a location in DFW area in the future.He moves into his new place Dec sometime so he's not even off the ground yet. Although he will be taking of of state orders.

I dipped my LCP and messed it up the first time so I had him re do it.If you go to fast or at a weird angle it could cause some issues that could show up in the rinsing process.Its a learning process and every part needs to be done different.But its really not that hard.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Looks good, but why not do the plastic too?

I think I would have if he had a OD green or TAN color. But for some reason I just wanted the slides done.

Since he just started he is buying paint as he goes, getting ready to order more patterns and colors so maybe next time around I wil change it up. Has some nice cammo patterns that cought my eye to.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Its different, and usually a love or hate kinda thing.I was undecided right up untill I said screw it do both of them.I just didn't care for the shinny ss slide anymore.

Top Bottom